Chapter 9

Naruto backed Kiba into a wall peering down at his little puppy. Kiba was nervous as hell, he knew he was in big trouble. It's been a lovely night for them both, this was where their relationship started. Naruto wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and hoisted him up the wall. It was this moment Kiba was glad Ackamaru was at home with his mom and sister.

Naruto kept a firm grip on his puppy's thick ass and growled into his neck, Kiba whimpered at the act. Naruto kissed him softly as if drawing out the hunter nin, Kiba responded locking his arms around Naruto's neck, pressing his lower half into his blond's torso. Naruto could feel his baby twitching against him and that only made him grow hard.

He pulled away to lick his baby's lips and moved on to devour his neck, Kiba moaned as Naruto bit and sucked on all his sensitive areas. He could feel the fangs from the Nine Tails piercing him slightly and that turned him on further. He grinded against his alpha who encouraged him by moving his hips along with the pace.

"N-Naruto~," Kiba moaned, god damn this felt so good. Naruto hummed as he pulled back to look into hazy brown orbs. Kiba was surprised to see demonic red slits instead of electric blue. But he didn't care, regardless of his eyes Naruto was still Naruto and Naruto loved him.

"Speak puppy," Naruto smirked as he thrusted his cock against his Kiba's ass. Kiba sighed in pleasure as he trembled against him. Naruto brought him to the bedroom as he stripped the submissive. 

Kiba was laid out on the futon, he was panting and his cock begged for attention. Naruto stripped slowly as he watched Kiba whine and squirm before him. Kiba was toned not an ounce of fat if you didn't include his ass. His thighs were muscular and fit perfectly well in Naruto's grasp,  Kiba's back arched as their cocks brushed when Naruto settled between his legs.

Naruto trailed kisses down the tan body as erect nipples met his tongue. Kiba shuddered in pleasure and lifted his legs around Naruto. They grounded against each other as their bodies became hot with desire. Naruto wasn't going to take him completely. No he wanted to save that for a perfect moment, for now he focused on bring his precious brunette to a climax.

And he grabbed the Inuzuka's cock and pumped him slowly gauging Kiba's reactions until he went down on him. Kiba's eyes flew wide open and a scream of pleasure left his lips. Naruto was glad the walls were thick, only he should hear Kiba this way. He hollowed his cheeks and slurped on the hunter nin. Kiba couldn't keep his mind straight as he placed his legs on Naruto's shoulders and gripped the futon as Naruto's tongue did sinful motions on his cock.

Kiba's back arched as Naruto slightly bit the tip, that was enough he scream Naruto's name as his dam broke. Naruto swallowed ropes of hot, sweet, thick cum. He cleaned his mate before pulling off. Kiba panted as sweat rolled down his face and tried to gather his thoughts. He was picked up by Naruto and carried them to the bathroom. 

As Kiba finally realized what was going on he was kissed again as he was braced against the bathroom tiles. He moaned his alpha's tongue tasted his his cavern when they pulled away Kiba noticed Naruto was still hard.

"I want to please you," Kiba said breathlessly as he sunk to his knees, Naruto tried to protest but it died as Kiba took him in one swallow. He moaned as he allowed Kiba to blow him, he ran a hand through wet brown locks and gripped harshly, Kiba only moaned around his cock and drank everything Naruto had to offer. Naruto was already on the brink from watching his puppy get off so it didn't take long before he thrusted into Kiba's mouth. He fucked his mouth as Kiba moaned and held onto his thighs.

Kiba brought him over the edge when he looked up with those lustful, teary eyes. He eagerly swallowed his alpha's seed and the thought of someday having kids with his alpha made him smile. He pulled off and Naruto brought him into a kiss. 

"Love you," Naruto murmured against his lips, Kiba smiled and kissed him deeply. He moaned when Naruto rubbed a finger against his entrance. It was intoxicating how Naruto was now his and vice versa. He pulled back and rested in the blond's neck. 

"I hope this isn't a dream," Kiba mumbled and latched onto Naruto's neck leaving dark a hickey. Naruto moaned as he caressed his lover under the warm water.

"It's real," Naruto smiled and kissed him again. 

They cuddled up together under the covers smiling at each other. 

"What made you love me?" Kiba asked as the blond wrapped his arms around his waist.

Naruto hummed at the question before answering. "At first I thought it was friendship but when I was on a mission a waitress asked me who the lucky lady was. I was confused but she pointed to the ring around my neck. She explained they were highly popular back in her home village, Kiba you gave me a wedding band under the disguise of a friendship ring. How could I ignore the sign."

Kiba blushed and buried his face into Naruto's neck.

"Besides there was still the slight possibility that you mistook the rings as friendship ones. So that was weighing on my mind but it didn't stop the feelings I had. And I did a impulse promise to myself. I would confess and if you accepted me you would become my mate, if you had rejected me I wouldn't be with anyone else." Naruto explained.

"That was stupid you deserve love even if I rejected you." Kiba slapped him in the forehead.

"I believe true love happens twice. My first was Hinata and now you are  my true love. And I pray to the Gods you'll stay," Kiba laughed.

"I've been waiting since we were kids, I'm not going anywhere." 

"Speaking of which what was the thing you wish you could've changed," Naruto piped up.

Kiba looked at his chest nervously before he admitted what it was. "I wished I had the courage to confess to you all those years ago," Naruto grinned before kissing Kiba's forehead.

"Better late than never," Naruto joked, Kiba snorted. 

"I still didn't confess first you did," He muttered under his breath. Naruto sighed and kissed his cheeks before kissing his lips.

"Confess," Naruto whispered against his lips. Kiba moaned and kissed back.

"I love you Naruto," He whispered, Naruto smiled and cuddled him further.

"Love you puppy,"

*******************

A/N- Had this on the side. Hope you liked it.