Chapter 3

Naruto walked in the shadows as he headed to his new apartment. He still couldn't wrap his mind around why Hinata would lie for something so simple as sweat. He opened his door to see it empty of the dog lover and his dog. He missed this morning, it was time well spent. He noticed Kiba cleaned the containers he and Ackamaru ate from. He smiled and went to get ready for bed.

He switched out his bed for a fluffy futon, it was ten times better to him. He slipped inside and wondered what he might do tomorrow. At the Inuzuka compound Kiba was thinking the same thing as he held in his palms two silver rings strung on silver chains, it was a tight fit but they managed to get on there. Once he was satisfied he left them for tomorrow.

***********************

Sakura was frustrated as she watched Sasuke get ready to leave right after they had dinner. It's been happening at all sorts of times now, she stopped him as he was heading for the door.

"Sasuke why don't you stay?" She asked and was met by Sasuke's dead expression.

"Hn. I have things to do," He said before leaving. She was almost tempted to follow him but decided he needed his privacy. Sasuke would tell her once he finished, she hoped.

***************************

Hinata sat in bed trembling as Sasuke laid next to her, they had just finished their deceitful act of pleasure when she turned to him. She admired his raven hair messed up by her fingers, his pale muscular body that she scratched with content and those smoldering black eyes that drew her into a abyss. Sasuke was everything she found pleasure in. 

At some point she had loved the blond ninja, eyes more blue than the sky, sun kissed skin and a lean muscular build but that changed. Her little childhood crush was just that a crush. She was now a woman and as a woman she needed a more mature man. Someone like Sasuke, she only got with the blond to get to the Uchiha and it worked.

Losing her virginity against his clan house wall was beyond her imagination but ultimately her greatest time and he continued on his promises to make it better than the last. Now the blond was more like her supplier. He couldn't refuse her and she used it to her full advantage. She couldn't fathom why he didn't touch her, she was prettier than all the girls in their group and the best assets too.

But it didn't matter, someone touched her.

"Naruto asked me why in here smelled like sweat," Hinata said hovering over Sasuke. She placed herself directly on top of his hardening member. Sasuke hummed as he held her waist tightly. "He believed an excuse about how I sweat in my sleep with the windows closed,"

Sasuke laughed at that, "Such an idiot," he eased her up so he could slip back into her warm caverns. He shivered as she swallowed him up, clenching tightly. As they went for their next round they thought of how their partners were completely clueless. They were such idiots.

*************************************

Naruto sneezed as he woke up the next day, he couldn't move and his body felt on fire. 'I'm sick, you've gotta be kidding me.' He groaned as he felt a piercing pain crash into his head. He felt faint and slowly went back to sleep.

When he woke up again he felt something cool running over his body, it felt like a wash cloth. Who was taking care of him, no one knew where he lived except Kiba. Then he shot up only to be pushed back down gently it was then he realized his head was on someone's chest. 

"Please," He choked out, he was too hot to open his eyes, it hurt to be talking. He felt a glass at his lips and cool water slipping down his throat. It was a relief.

"Naruto you should be more careful," The voice said scolding him lightly. He knew it was Kiba and smiled settling back in for sleep against his chest.

Kiba felt a little weird as he observed Naruto's sleeping body. His tan skin was beautiful, he had muscle but not a lot to over power his whole physique. Him however was toned in body, he didn't feel intimidated by Naruto's muscles far from it. He loved it.

Next on his agenda was taking care of Naruto, so he was going to need something to eat. Once he was sure the blond was asleep he headed to the kitchen. Ackamaru was on the sofa sleeping. He had never cooked anything other than Ackamaru's special food, he tried to conjure memories of when he watched his mother and sister cook but that was mere flashes. He sighed and got to work, this was for Naruto he had to put his best forward..

*******************

Naruto woke again feeling better, he was still blazing hot but he could open his eyes and move about with less pain. He slowly got up and noticed he was shirt less and a basin of cold water was beside his futon. He smiled, Kiba was really here. He thought it was a delusion. He made it to the bath room and took an extremely cold shower, he whined as he felt worse but he knew it would help. He slipped down the shower wall to sit on the floor. He hated being sick, no one was usually there to make him feel better, he closed his eyes as the water cascaded over his body.

Just as he was going to stay there the door opened. He wanted to move but it was too much.

"Naruto you idiot!" Kiba yelled, he turned off the water and looked at the blond curled on the bathroom floor. He was naked and Kiba's mind started drifting again. He had imagined what the blond looked like down below since he's seen the top but this wasn't the time to be a pervert.

He stooped down and lifted the blond with some difficulty but he managed to carry him back to the futon after he dried him off and pulled some boxers on him. He knew where everything was kept due to him helping the blond unpack. Naruto was now cooler thanks to the shower but he still needed to eat. Kiba placed him between his legs and took up the soup he made. 

Naruto could tell with one look that the soup wasn't the best, but when he saw Kiba's hands covered in cuts and burns he knew he would love the soup. Afterall he was the first person to cook him a homemade meal. He happily accepted the meal and it was only a bit salty and had a lot of unimportant ingredients.

"You know Naruto, you don't have to fake enjoying this. I know it's not the best-" Kiba was discontinued by Naruto slapping him lightly on the cheek. 

"Shut up I ove this," Naruto said quietly, he smiled tenderly. "Idiot it's my first homemade meal made by someone," Kiba smiled at that, he really didn't expect that since Hinata was a great cook but he shrugged it off. He continued feeding Naruto and lulled him back to sleep.

It was nice taking care of the one you love.