Chapter 7

It was in 3 months time that an unidentified ninja jumped over the Konoha gate and proceeded to the Hokage's office. It was bright day light so he was visible to every one but they didn't chase him. The ninja was Naruto, you could tell with the way he was cheering and the blond hair that was now shoulder length. (He's wearing the outfit above, minus the Mist headband) He jumped through the Hokage's window to see they were in some important meeting as all his friends were there even Hinata and Sasuke were there.

They pointed at him in surprised, he smiled but the bandages covered it.

"I was just sending your friends after you," Tsunade scolded pulling at his ear. She smiled in relief. "Damn Gaki,"

"Owww that hurts," Naruto whined. "Baa-chan when I asked for the missions i didn't mean suicidal ones, I do wanna live ya know," 

"Your very different," Sakura stated. Naruto laughed.

"My Anbu clothes got wrecked when I finished the S rank and these were the only clothes I liked in the Mist," He explained, his friends jumped him crushing him under there weight. Three persons held back, Kiba, Hinata and Sasuke. 

"Guys! your gonna wreck the gifts I brought," This perked their interest.

"You brought us gifts?" Shino asked, Naruto nodded getting off the ground.

"I went to so many places inbetween missions and the things I bought screamed things you would like so I couldn't resist," He scratched his head. They smiled at the caring blond as he unsealed a bag from his wrist.

"So Shikamaru I have a strategy game used in the Mist to plan attacks, I thought you could use something other than Shogi and Go," Naruto gave him a scroll which contained the game.

"Your right I'll put it to good use, Dad is gonna love this. Thanks Naruto," The Nara thanked. And the gift giving went like that.

Sakura got a ruby encrusted comb, Ino got hair accessories  embedded with crystals, TenTen received a rare poison to dip her weapons in and a Sword made from a meteor. 

"Shino I didn't know if this would get affected if I sealed it so I didn't," Naruto pulled from his pocket a pair golden spotted beetles, "I don't much about insects but I know rare when I see it, these weren't cheap so tell me if I got played,"

Shino carefully took the beetles from Naruto. "Naruto far from it, this breed of Beetles were allegedly no more, their poison is priceless," Naruto paled.

"Your saying I could've died if they bit me by accident?" Naruto deadpanned, he looked at them closer. "They're mates so this breed ain't dying anytime soon," Shino hugged him which took him by surprise.

The gifts they got were beautiful but it couldn't be compared to the friendship between them. Naruto wasn't done however he looked at the two that betrayed him. They looked alert but you could see the pleading in Hinata's eyes and the neutrality in Sasuke's. He pulled from his bag a purple kimono with gold designs, it was beautiful. He gave it to Hinata. 

Naruto's friends knew something like that was bound to happen, Naruto didn't hate for long. He gave Sasuke a new katana which he got the Uchiha symbol drawn on the handle.

"I don't know why you two did it, but I've moved on," He looked directly at Hinata."If you didn't want to be with me you could've told me. I would have let you go,"

Kiba was feeling a little neglected because even now Naruto didn't notice he was in the room, he didn't even get a present. He felt a hand run through his hair he looked up to see Naruto looking  at him, he blushed and looked away with a pout. They're friends were watching and he didn't want to embarrass himself and Naruto in the process.

"I didn't forget about you," Naruto said softly like he was reading his mind. "Best for last, your present is too big," Kiba looked up at him before slapping him. Gasps could be heard but Kiba couldn't care less. Naruto looked at him shocked.

"You dumbass," Kiba growled. "I don't care about a present, I was worried sick for three fucking months," Naruto chuckled as he brought Kiba in a hug. Kiba kept protesting as he was coddled in Naruto's chest.

"I'm home now, stop cursing." Naruto swiftly lifted him, Kiba had to wrap his legs around the blond as instinct. "Let's go home, I hope you didn't burn down the place,"

"Put me down you bastard!" Kiba yelled as Naruto sat on the window frame Kiba on his lap. 

"Today's Saturday where we meeting," Naruto asked as he held Kiba's hands from hitting him. 

"BBQ the one we always had celebratory dinners at 8," Chouji answered, Naruto nodded he had time since it was only noon.

"Thanks guys, I'll be telling stories. I met some really weird ninja," Naruto said before falling out the window with Kiba. Kiba screams could be heard as they got further away from the Hokage's office.

"I wonder when Naruto will notice," Lee wondered as he wrapped an arm around Sakura. 

"Knowing Naruto, never. Kiba's gonna have to spill first," Ino chuckled.

"They do make a cute couple, I approve it," Shikamaru smiled.

'Wait what-' Hinata thought as she watched her former friends babble on about Kiba and Naruto being a couple.

"Kiba has my blessing," Tsunade grinned, it was a good change for her Gaki.

*****************************

Naruto hummed as he kept a tight grip on his friend. "Did you go to Bee?" 

"Yeah I got the scrolls. But why trust me with something so rare and precious," Kiba wondered. Naruto chuckled softly.

"Because I trust you and your special," He said sweetly, he gazed at Kiba's confused expression. 'Cute,'

"Naruto," Kiba whined as they arrived at the apartment. They entered and Naruto dropped Kiba on the dining table. Kiba moved to jump off but Naruto stopped him by going in between his legs. 

Kiba blushed as Naruto gripped his thighs and hoisted them up on his waist. He held onto Naruto's hips but trembled slightly. This was embarrassing. Naruto pulled the bandages from around his face to reveal a fox like grin.

"Over the past three months I've been thinking about you a lot," Naruto started softly, "I have noticed how you helped me along the way," Naruto ran his fingers over the Inuzuka's markings with tenderness. He leaned down and kissed the markings. 

Kiba gasped as he felt those soft pale pink lips caress his cheeks. He gripped Naruto's forearms and the blond pulled back with apprehension. "Kiba I want you as my mate," Naruto said softly as he kissed the brunette softly. 

Kiba felt at peace as he leaned into the blond's lips, wrapping his arms around his neck. He ran his fingers through the soft blond hair, he kissed back timidly. It wasn't lustful, it was just a gentle caress of lips to show care. When Naruto pulled back he smiled so brightly Kiba had to look away with the onslaught of red on his face. 

"Naruto I love you, I always have." Kiba confessed tightening his hold on the blond. Naruto took him by his hips, holding him gently. 

"Kiba I love you too," Naruto said in the crook of the brunette's neck. "I know it's too soon after Hinata but I'm ready to be happy and my happiness lies in you,"

They sealed their lips again, Naruto shamelessly caressed Kiba where ever his hands could find and Kiba tugged at Naruto's hair and wrapped his legs around the blond fully. They just enjoyed each others company as the atmosphere around them was perfect.