Chapter nineteen: She's here...

I wakeup seeing Josuke laying on the bed sleeping. I guess you could say I was being weird because I was staring at him, but come on! He looked so cute...

*Josuke slowly opens his eyes.*

Josuke: Hmph, enjoying the view?

*He caught me so then I jumped out of the bed and went right into the bathroom...which was also weird.*

Josuke: um...ok...

Josuke's POV: Ari...hmm...maybe shouldn't have said that?

*I then look through my bag to get me my clothes, but then I remember that Ari is in the bathroom*

Josuke's mind: Do not come out Ari...

*I then start changing my shirt first*

Ari's POV: That was so embarrassing...why am I so dumb? please tell me why?

*I look at myself in the mirror and then fix my hair before opening the door to my embarrassment*

Aru: Hey, Josuke...huh? !!

*Josuke turned to me and was shocked...and so was I*

Aru: I-I'm sorry!...

*Josuke blushes and tried to hide it, but...for some reason...I just felt like I needed to see his cute face~*

Josuke: A-ari...let me put this on real quick...forgi-

*I walked over to him and tried to look at his face, but he kept backing up.*

Josuke: A-ari...

*I finally had him to the wall and gently turned his face to me. I could see that his face was turned a bright red. My thumb rubbed against his cheek and my other arm had him pinned.*

Josuke: !!!

*Josuke looked shocked, embarrassed, and flustered. But then I felt his hand touch mine. We were about to kiss!*

Ari: Josuke...

Okuyasu: Oi Josuke! You up!? The teacher said were gonna need to get our things packed and ready for the trip back!

*We immediately stopped what we were doing and pretended like I had just gotten there, and Josuke opens the door.*

Josuke: A-alright!

Ari: H-hey Okuyasu...

*Okuyasu looked confused that I was there but then didn't say anything, then I walked back to my room to pack up my things.