Chapter seven: Countering the first enemy

*I was sleeping but woke up to some noises*

Ari: J-josuke?

*Josuke turns around and faces my direction*

Josuke: yes?

Ari: Did you make that noise?

Josuke: No.

*I look around and get up from the couch*

Josuke: What is it Ari?

*I can feel that someone is watching us*

Ari: Josuke, be vigilant. I can feel someone here.

Josuke: Do you think that other Enemy is here?

Ari: I dont know, but be careful.

*I was looking around the house more, but that's when I saw someone through the window*

Ari: Josuke! Get down!

*The enemy stand user sent their stand crashing into the window. It was a Red and it came crashing in a swirling motion*

Josuke: Ari!

*Midnight Dust comes and somehow blocks the stand from craching into me*

Ari: Who are you?!

*The stand says nothing and tries to crash into me again. Midnight dust seemed to be using the air as a force field, keeping the stand from coming to close*

Josuke: Ari come over here!

*I run towards Josuke, and he holds me in hir arms. Josuke breaks the floor and the stand finally get close, but before he gets any closer, The stand is near the broken floor*

Josuke: Just where I needed you to be. CRAZY DIMOND!

*Josuke yells for his stand and the the floor is all of a sudden fixed. The enemy stand was touching the peices of wood and was also fixed into it, making it stuck*

Josuke: it will be there for a little while...let's get to Rohan's house. We might be safe there.

*I nod and then me and Josuke run to Rohan's*

Ari: Rohan! Rohan we need your help!

*we knock on his door several times, and then he finally opens the door*

Rohan: What is it?! Its 3AM!

*We told him about how we were just attacked and he actually let us in right away*

Rohan: And you left it in your house?!

Ari: well we didn't know what to do!

Josuke: I trapped it in a floor board. It will be there for a while.

Rohan: You two can stay at my house.
Sleep on the couch, Josuke. And Ari you can have the guest room.

Ari: oh thanks.

Josuke: okay...yay the couch🙄

Rohan: or do you want to go sleep next to the enemy?

Josuke: you know, on second thought the couch is the best place honest. 😅

Rohan: good...may I ask, why you were sleeping over at her house?

*Me and Josuke blush*

Ari: I was attacked when he was walking me home. I didn't want him to get hurt as well, so I asked him to stay.

Josuke: yea, that stand had stab her earlier, but I used Crazy dimond to fix her up.

Rohan: I see...josuke? Did you even tell your mom where you were?