Chapter twelve: a hard day

*I actually woke up without any troubles and got ready for school*

Ari: Thanks midnight for keeping a good eye🙃

*midnight nods and disappears*

Ari: I have a feeling its gonna be a great day.

*I then walk to school*

Ari: Hmm...I'm a little hungry...Ooo

*I see a donut shop near by and run to it*

Ari: Yes!

*I order a few donuts so the guys could have some too*

Ari: These smell Soooooo good! I hope Josuke likes them...I mean all of them like them.

*As I was walking I stopped for traffic.  It ended up being a long line of cars...that meant it would be a while until I got to school*

Ari: Oh no😔

------------
3rd pov
------------

Josuke: Where is Ari?!

Okuyasu: I bet she is fine Josuke. She might just be running late.

Koichi: I agree. She will be here soon Josuke.

Josuke: I'm just worried after what has all happened.

*the boys go to class and listen to the lesson*

--------------
Ari's pov
--------------
Ari: Midnight can you do something about this?! Its ridiculous! I need to be a school now😫

*Midnight seems to think and then I feel the air whirling around. I'm then picked up and brought to the other side*

Ari: Sweet! Thanks Midnight! Let's go now!

*I run to school and get to my first period. I see Josuke, Okuyasu, and Koichi looking at the teacher and then I slowly try to sneak in while the teacher isn't looking*

Ari's mind: She won't notice I was gone😎

*Just as I opened the door as quiet as can be and ran to my seat the teacher looks back at me and smiles*

Teacher: So Miss Speedwagon, why weren't you on time to class?

Ari: Hehe...um there was alot of traffic today and that's why I was late ma'am...

Teacher: Oh really? Detention after school today.

Ari: What?! But I couldn't help it!

Teacher: Sit down and listen to the rest of my lesson.

*I plop down in my seat and make faces at her when she is not looking for the test of class. Soon after some other classes it's lunch*

Ari: Ughh...I really don't like that woman.

*I was walking outside to eat on a bench again but then heard some voices I knew. It was the guys. I was so embarrassed of what happened earlier I tried to hide from them*

Josuke: Ari! Wait up!

Koichi: Why aren't you talking to us!?

*I sit on the bench and take out the donuts I had earlier and eat them while Josuke, Okuyasu, and Koichi come and surround me*

Ari: What?😑

Josuke: You poor thing. The person in charge of detention today is Mr Shannon😕

Ari: Ughhh!

Okuyasu: Oi! What's that you have Ari?

Ari: Oh, I stopped to get these for us this morning before I got stuck in traffic. I meant to give you guys some...but mrs meanie over there gave me detention 😒