Chapter seventeen: A beach trip?

*I fell asleep thinking about Josuke that night. Then the next day was boring. I mostly stayed home and ate my food I had in my "mini fridge" then Okuyasu stopped by with a tv. He said it was from Josuke. He left it and then I was lazy for the rest of the day.

-------------
Monday
-------------

*it get cold in my home*

Ari: Midnight are you trying to freeze me to death!?

*Midnight rolls his eyes and then shows me the time from my phone*

Ari: its 7:12? And?

*Midnight stares at me for a while*

Ari: Omgoodness! The trip! Midnight get my suit case!

*Me and Midnight hurry to put the things I would need in the case and then I made him fly me to school*

Ari: Hurry Midnight! They are probably waiting for me!

*We arrive at school and then I see the bus loaded with other students*

Ari: Oh no! I might be to late!

*I run trying to see if they were letting people inside still and then I saw...Josuke*

Josuke: A-Ari! Come on! The bus is going to leave!

*I run faster and make it to Josuke- I mean the bus*

Ari: I totally forgot about the trip this morning😩

Josuke: Y-You have everything packed right?

Ari: Yea...Could you help me get my stuff in? I'm so tired from running😪

Josuke: Oh yea, of course.

*He takes the case from my hands and lightly touches them*

Josuke: Let's go...

*We get on my bus and see that there is one row sitting behind Okuyasu and Koichi*

Okyasu: We thought you would never get here, Ari!

Ari: hehe...I slept in and forgot...

Koichi: it's ok, just come and take a seat.

*me and Josuke sit behind them and stare in different directions*

Ari:...thanks for the tv...and for waiting for me😊

Josuke: of course *he blushes*

Ari: How far is this trip?

Josuke: might take an hour to get there and were gonna stay for today and leave tomorrow.

Ari:...well since were gonna be here for a while we should have some fun together 🙂

Josuke: What kind of fun?

*I get Midnight to sneak over and tip over the teachers hat*

Teacher: Ugh!? Who did that!

*everyone on the bus were just talking together, ignoring the teacher while me and Josuke laugh quietly*

Ari: he'll never notice it us😂

Josuke: ha my turn!

*Josuke get crazy dimond take off and throw the teacher's hat and then the teacher gets mad*

Teacher: Ok now that's enough! Who did this?!

*me and Josuke were giggling in the back hoping he wouldn't notice it was us*

Teacher: Miss Speedwagon and Mr Higashikata you think this is funny?! I'll have a punishment waiting for the two of you, as soon as I find something...but yes!