Chapter twenty one: "Um Josuke?"

(I'm changing the writing style, let me know if you prefer the old one or not)

I slowly woke up around 11 and rolled my eyes. "I have alot of cleaning to do..."
I get up and pick up the glass from where the enemie had broken in, and then I put it in the trash. After that I tidied up the place for about 2 hours.

"It looks cleaner, right Midnight?"
Midnight looks as me and nods slowly. "Hmm, now I should probably start training." I pull out the weights and do several sets while listening to music. After those I jog in place along with some push ups. I train for about another 1 hours with several stops in between. "Whoa that was intense! I feel great though!" I then go to the kitchen and grab a cold water from the 'mini fridge.

"I think I'm done for the day...I'm kinda hungry..." I look inside my cabinets and find some snacks. "Ayo!!"
I eat them all and scroll through my phone, but then my neck stung.
"Stupid enemy stand..." I take off the band-aid on my neck and see that it is swollen. "Dang it...if Josuke or Jotaro see this I'll be in trouble..."

I run to the kitchen again and put ice on my neck. "That's better"😌 I hold the ice to my neck and go back to sit on my couch. "Wow its been a lazy day...I wonder what Josuke is doing?

{Josuke's POV}

Once I arrive at school I look for Ari and notice that she isn't there. "Koichi do you know where Ari is? Last night I walked her home and she was fine, but she isn't here." Koichi looks confused but tells me that maybe she overslept. "Oi, Josuke! So where is your girl?" I smack him in the head. "She isn't my girl...and she isn't here today." I tell him and then he says "well you walked her home last night...did you do something to her?! Perv!" I smack him again but harder.

"No I didn't! Shut up!" We walk to our classes but I couldn't get my mind off of her.

{Ari's POV}

It gets late and I deside to make me a sandwich for and early dinner. "Hmm...ham and cheese? Or PB&J..." as I decide the pain happens again so I put ice on my neck. "Guess I have to keep it on..." as I was getting toast out i heard a knock...

"Ari? You ok?" It was Josuke! I wanted to see him but I know that if he sees my neck then he will ask about what happened... "I'm fine! I-i overslept!" I tell him and then I forgot that the door was unlocked after I went outside earlier. "Oh no!" I yell and then cover my mouth. (Ari's mind) so stupid! Keep your mouth shut dang it!

"I'm coming in." Josuke says and then I put the ice away fast and cover my neck with my hand. He opens the door and I nervously smile at him. "You sure your ok?" He asks and I nod wincing at the pain on my neck. I then invited him to sit down while I make him some coffee. "You know...I was worried." He says and I blush a bit before teasing him. "Oh did you? I didn't think about you once." I smirk and then I see him roll his eyes.

"Sure you didn't." He says and smiles, I then come with the coffee and hide my neck with my hair. "Thanks." He says and smile before taking a seat next to him. "So did I miss anything Mr Higashikata?" I ask and then he smiles at me "Not much, only me." I roll my eyes "Wow your being very confident today Josuke." I tell him and he blushes. "What do you mean? I'm always confident." I smile and he smile back before looking behind me.

"Ari what happened to your window?!" I had forgotten about that..."When did this happen? I know it wasn't here a few days ago." I get up  and try to tell him that it was an accident. "Reall- Ari."
He comes close and backs me to a wall. "Um...Josuke? What's wrong?"

He moves the hair away from my neck and I try to hide it with my hand and push Josuke away. "What happened?! Did the enemy attack you last night after I left? I had noticed that you moved around some stuff but I didn't say anything." I walk a little bit away from him. "Why didn't you tell me?! You could have been killed!"
He yells then I turn to him. "Rohan helped me so I was fine! We beat him together!" I tell him "I told you that u didn't want you to go to his house..." he says and then I yell. "You shouldn't care! He told me I could come over if something happened!" He grabs me and tries to pin me to a wall again.

"You still should have called me! I care about your safety! I care about you!" I then flip him over, and pin him to the wall. "Well I care about you too!" I yell and then we just stare at eachother. "Me and Rohan are both alright...and also, I don't have feelings for him at all. I just admire his work..." I tell Josuke who is still pinned to the wall. "I'm sorry for getting mad...but Ari...I don't like it when your around other guys..." he says looking away blushing. "And why is that?" I stare at him before he speaks up. "I love you Ari! I love you! Happy now?!"

I look into his eyes and then his meet mine before I press my lips against his. I felt his stare before he kissed me back. "I love you too." I say and then I let go of his hands and wrap mine around his neck. He blushes hard and I keep kissing him. I felt his hands go around my waist and pull me close. I then lick his mouth and slide my tongue in. We made out, and I could hear Josuke breathing heavily. "...Ari..." he continued to kiss me and his hands moved around my back.

I kissed his neck and heard my gasp, before I slide my tongue back in his mouth. Our tongues moved around together and then I felt something touch my leg. I was about to look down but Josuke turned my chin back up to his face. "Don't look down..."

I laugh and then I kiss him again before we break apart. "Ari, I will always protect you." Josuke says while hugging me tightly. "And I will protect you." I tell him back before we go to the couch and cuddle. "You did get extra confidence today." I smirk at him and then he blushes. "Well you know how hard it is to tell someone that..." he says and I smile. "Say it again." I tell him and then he looks away. "Josuke~" I say and then kiss him. "I love you Ari..." he says and we kiss for a long while before making out again.

"I don't want to...but I have to go home..." Josuke says and I hold his hand. "So Josuke...does this mean we're? Um...like-" I was about to finish  but then he says "Yes. Your my girlfriend." He smiles and I kiss his cheek. "Alright then..." I smile and then Josuke says goodbye before leaving back to his house.

"Wow....that happened..." I blushed and touched my mouth. "Were together AND I'm not in trouble anymore!" I start dancing and laugh.
"I finally have a boyfriend~" I jump on the couch and then lay down. "Tomorrow is the weekend and we don't have any school!!! That means I can hangout with Josuke some more tomorrow..."😊

I lay there thinking about what had happened and then I go to sleep.

{Josuke's POV}

I get home and run to my room before shutting the door. "I told her! And she loved me back!" I smiled and layed down on my bed. "I love her so much." I say before going to sleep