Chapter three: School🤨

*I wake up with my back sore from laying down on the floor and check in the bag of snacks I had gotten to eat for breakfast*

Ari: Midnight come out.

*midnight comes and floats above me*

Ari: so my plan today is that I enroll in a school. FirstI should changemy appearance. Do you think you could cut my hair?

*midnight dust nods and without saying a single word my hair is cut differently*

Ari: wow! It doesn't look that bad🤔 now let's get going.

*midnight dust and I go outside and see so many tall buildings and so many cars*

Ari: I didn't really notice how big this city was until now. So much to see.

*midnight dust leaves but this time I dont summon him back*

Ari: hmm...

*I walk on and see a building that says Morioh high school*

Ari: there it is. It looks like everyone is in there already. Maybe I should enroll now...

*my stomach fills with butterflies as I realize this is the first time in 7 years I had seen a whole lot of people or even spoken to them*

Ari: well, here goes nothing.

*I walk to the building and open the door. There, I am greeted by the secretary*

Secretary: oh hello. Can I help you?

Ari: um...yes..I would like to...enroll here.

Secretary: oh, where are your parents dear?

Ari:...I dont have any..

Secretary: oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a guardian who watches you?

Ari: um no ma'am...

Secretary: well young lady. I'm sorry, but I need to ask you to leave.

Ari: but!

*just as I said that midnight dust came out and started swirling the air again. But this time was different. He swirled it in a circular motion almost hypnotic, and that's when I knew what he did*

Secretary: oh, my mistake miss Speedwagon. Here is your schedule for your classes.

*I just stare in shock and then look at midnight dust*

Ari: um..thanks

*I look at the schedule and look at the time*

Ari: 7:30. 1st period.

*I wonder through the halls and midnight dust disappears*

Ari: hmm where do I find class 23B?

*as I was looking at my schedule I heard loud footsteps coming my way. I look up and I am then crashed into by some guy*

Ari: ow!

Random guy: you must help me! They are after me!

*I look behind the guy and see three other guys coming from the corner*

Ari: ok! Let's run!

*I grand the guys arm and we both start running and make it in the activity place*

Ari: I think we lost him.😪 are you ok?

*just as I say that I see the guy cornering me to a wall*

Ari: what are you doing?

Guy: give me everything you have in your pocket.

Ari's mind: I should have been more visual ent. Am I really about to get robbed on my first day of school?