CHAPTER 14: MOVIE NIGHT

Start from the beginning

"You did and I sleep like this so technically I am wearing pajamas," He says walking to the couch and sitting down.

"Your whole chest is out aren't you cold," I ask walking over to him.

"You're wearing shorts aren't your legs cold," He asks.

"Ok but I have a boyfriend and I dont think he would appreciate you walking around dressed like that," I state pointing at his chest.

"Babe you know I don't care about ol' boy's feelings," He replies while smirking.

I was about to say something but I hear another knock so I go open the door. I see Keem walk into the room the kids are playing in as I head over to the door. The person at the door is room service with the food I ordered.

"Where would you like for them to be set?" She asks while walking into the room.

"Oh just put them over there," I gesture to the table in front of the couch where the snacks are.

"Thank you," I say and she nods her head and walks out of the room.

"The food is here," I yell so they can hear me and come out of the room.

THEIR PAJAMAS

"Ok what movie are we watching," I ask the kids as they walk out the room

"Cars!" prince shouts excitedly because that is his favorite movie right now.

"I want to watch a princess movie," Bella says and she sits down on the couch next to Keem.

Ok we will watch Cars first and then we will watch any princess movie you want Bella," I say letting Prince watch his first because I know he will fall asleep in the next hour.

I seat down on the couch and Keem puts the movie on and then comes back to seat down. Bella is sitting in between us and prince is laying on my lap as I seat with my legs on the couch and my body facing the Tv. We all are under one big fluffy blanket so we don't get cold.

After the cars movie I put on Moana for Bella. After that one Prince is knocked out so I got up and put him to bed. I come back and put on a second princess movie for Bella but in the middle of that the she fell asleep. This time Hakeem is the one that got up to put Bella to bed.

"Ok now we can finally watch whatever we want," I declare.

"I was gonna head out," He states while pointing at the door.

"Um.. no now that the kids are asleep we can swipe out the juice with alcohol," I say walking over to the mini bar in the room.

"Ok then what you wanna watch," He says walking back to the couch.

"Put on Creed 2 I still haven't seen," I say walking over to him with wine and glasses in my hand.

He goes to Netflix and puts it on. I put the wine and glasses down and I get on the couch and lay down with my head on the arm. He sits down on the other side and we start to watch it. After the first half an hour I get uncomfortable from the way I am positioned so I decide to change it.