THE ARK: PART ONE

Start from the beginning

"Remind us that we are one people."

"They are our shield and our light."

"But if that light goes out..."

.

.

.

"Who can save us then?"

.

.

"Several years later since the outbreak."

*​BEEP* *BEEP* *​BEEP* *BEEP*

"Good morning, Dr. Maverick. You have currently​ been sleeping for 72 hours. Although your recurrence to leave bed is not beyond reason, your presence is urgently needed at the operation command room. Furthermore, here is some medical advice from Dr. Kal'tsit: please keep the windows open to maintain a source of fresh air and spend some time on the deck--"

That voice still continues speaking, until an arm starts to move from the bed to the lamp desk, pick up the phone which is the source of that sound, and put it in the glass of water nearby. Made that noise instantly gone along with the light on the phone.

"Ummm...I know...I'm up now, PTRS...Shut the fuck up, you're annoying..."

The man said while he starts to move his body and sit on the bed. He looks at surrounding around him, it's dark.

"We still live in fear of the virus. The Green Poison."

TDST ENTERTAINER PRESENTS

"It's dark...gonna get some light." The man said while stands up on the floor stretched himself, and walk towards the window.

"But the brand new danger is out there. Waiting outside America."

He narrowed his eyes as he pulled the curtain and sunlight shine into his eyes, it spends a few seconds to adjust the light.

"And that land's name...It's called The Terra."

He can see the sun slowly rise up and a big modern city on the right side of the view.

ARKNIGHTS​ X THE DIVISION

THE SAVIOR

CHAPTER 1.5

THE ARK: PART ONE

THE ARK / 4 KM. AWAY FROM THE OUTSKIRT OF LUNGMEN

MAVERICK POV

"Hmm...My body tells me that I hadn't slept like this for such a long time. Even I can't remember it though--"

*BEEEEP* *BEEEP* *BEEEEP*

The sharp beep sound suddenly rings out of nowhere, made me flinched and fully awake. So I walk to the source of that sound.

There's an emergency telephone beside my bed. It seems like every room has this telephone for calling someone when something bad happens. So I walk to the telephone and receive the call.