Chapter 8: Control

Start bij het begin

I left that wet clothes in Cecilia's house since she said she would wash it for me and save me that hassle since I already had enough on my plate. We were not the same size clothes since I'm a bit taller and bigger than she is but there was this one summer dress she never wore that she just gave me. 

"I met Cecilia right after I left here and we just talked and she showed me around her house. She really helped me gather my thoughts and sort out how I was feeling about everything." 

"I'm so glad you met her, I was going to introduce you to them this week. You sort of beat me to it" He said and I shrugged.

"She actually found me not the other way around after the whole incident with Jessica."I rolled my eyes but he sat up straighter.

"What accident with Jessica?" He asked.

"I thought you heard it, I was being pretty loud." I said confused, I mean that would explain why he didn't leave the house. 

"No, when was this? After you left I went on a run. I wasn't informed of anything, what the hell happened?" He asked me, the concern clear on his face. 

Oh if he knew I literally threatened her life. 

"Well she pushed me into the pool and when I confronted her she started saying that I should stay away from her. But I kind of let my anger take control and I tried to put her in her place. That didn't work very well and she pushed me so I kind of kicked her and I don't know. I'm just sure she got the message. She'd be a total fool if she didn't get it." I said laughing but Xavier wasn't laughing along with me, he was growling. 

"I'm so sick of the disrespect that has been going on here. You are an Alpha just as much as I am." he growled as he tried to get up from the seat. He was livid I just knew it. 

"Hey, stop it. You just told me that you were going to start handling your emotions and not even ten minutes later you are getting like this." I said as he tried to get up again but I had placed my hand in his chest and was not letting him get up. And he certainly wasn't going to hurt me just to stand up. 

"Emma, please just let me take care of it" He said removing my hand from his chest and finally getting up from the living room. 

I mean, I would love for him to go and handle the pain in my ass but that's just not right. And I really don't want him to do that. It's not even for me I just don't feel comfortable letting him do this. 

He was going to walk away from me and here I was just letting him, no. 

I took a running start before jumping on his back. He almost fell with me but he steadied himself and grabbed both of my legs, looking back at me confused.

"What are you even doing?" He asked me and placed me back on the floor. 

"I am not letting you go because I already handled her. I even overdid it okay?" I said to him as I still grabbed onto his arm. 

"What exactly did you say to her?" He seemed amused at that, his mood changes easily. 

"If I tell you are you going to stay here?" I asked and he nodded before grabbing me by the back of my thighs and carrying me this time in the front. My face was close to his and I had to wrap my hands around the back of his neck so I wouldn't fall. 

I screamed and with one hand arranged my dress so it wouldn't be showing anything. "Yes, I'll stay here with you" He said to me. Damn it, this felt good and I know he is strong, he is literally an Alpha but the way he is currently holding me with one hand was really sexy for me. 

"Fine I'm going to say what I remember. It went along the lines of her saying that you would be better with her and she would be a better Luna. And that's when she pushed me and I kind of lost it so I may have kicked her and pushed her to the ground and I really should have stopped there, but then I did a mini rant saying I had more power than her and threaten to kill her if she thought about getting in the way of you and me" I whispered the last thing but he obviously heard me.