Chapter 24: Distractions

I slowly open my eyes, groaning when I felt my current headache.

I sat up on the bed I was in and looked at my surroundings. It is my room and Xavier was nowhere in sight.

'Xavier' I called through the mindlink. Immediately the door burst open and Xavier came flying towards the bed.

"You're awake" He said planting kisses all over my face. After he covered my whole face with his kisses, he pressed his lips against mine. My lips moved against his for I don't know how long.

We pulled away at the same and rested our forehead against each other.

"How long was I out?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"For a whole day" He growled sitting beside me.

I rested my head against his chest while his arms found themselves on my side. "If that's what I get for not being with you a whole day, what happens if it's a week?" I say seductively.

He laughed and kissed me again. "I don't know, because it's never going to happen" He said sharply and gave me another kiss but this time in the forehead.

"Did you get to find out who was the guy?" I asked tilting my head to look at him.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his head frustrated. "No, it was like he never existed".

My eyes started to closed on their own. I rubbed them in hopes of staying awake but Xavier already saw me.

"Go to sleep" He said and I was about to protest but sleep took over.

I wake up for the second time to an empty bed except there was this red bag beside me.

I opened it and my hands immediately went to my mouth in shock. It had a note at the top that said:

Put this on, dinner is at 7 pm downstairs.
Love you Emma, you already know who it is :).

Inside there was a strapless lace red dress and red heels.

I looked at the alarm clock and quickly ran in the bathroom taking the dress and heels with me.

I only had 15 minutes to get dressed and I don't even have my makeup on. I rapidly put on the dress and heels. I felt a little light headed in the process so I gripped the sink and took a deep breath. After a few minutes it was finally gone and I continued with my makeup.

I put on soft red lipstick and did a smokey eye. I got out of the bathroom as fast as I could and took another look at the clock. Crop, it was 7:05. I sniffed the air and smelt food coming from downstairs and Xavier's scent within it.

I ran down the stairs careful not to trip but that didn't stop me from crashing on someone that wasn't Xavier.

I looked up and found those red eyes that have been burning my memory.

'Xavier he's here' I said through mindlink.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded while he just raised an eyebrow.

'I'm going to get that son of his mother' Xavier said to me. I could smell him coming closer.

"You still don't know" He said with a frown "Don't worry you'll know soon enough" And just like that he disappeared.

"Fuck" Xavier yelled throwing a lamp to the floor. I should buy something other than lamps since he keeps breaking them.

I walked over to Xavier careful not to touch the lamp and grabbed his chin making him look at me. His eyes were already black with frustration. "I almost fucking had him " He growled clenching his fists.

I pressed my lips against his and he responded by wrapping his arms around my waist. I bit his lower lip and smirked when he moaned.

"Easy boy" I chuckled. His eyes were still black but this time they were filled with lust.

"You can't stop now" He groaned leaning in to kiss me again but I placed my hand on his face and pushed him away.

"Now we're going to pretend that never happened and enjoy the evening" I said with authority.

He looked shocked for a minute before he cleared his throat. "I'm the alpha here".

I raised my eyebrow and scoffed "And I'm the Luna".

"Let's just go" He muttered while taking my hand and leading me into the living room.

On the floor was a line of rose pedals leading towards the table. At the very center of the table was a bouquet of red roses and two plates.

"Surprise" He said in my ear leaving a soft kiss on my mark. "You look totally beautiful by the way".

I can tell that the earlier events were still in his mind but he was trying to avoid it just for my sake.

"The menu for today is grilled steak with mashed potatoes, red wine that won't do shit since we're werewolves but it's romantic as fuck so it's included and if you're still hungry which I doubt, you have a variation of desserts like chocolate chip pop tarts, nutella bread, chocolate fudge pop tarts, strawberry pop tarts and me. The last one is mandatory, so you don't have a choice" He said with a wink.

"I'll guess we'll have to see" I said with a smirk.

One meal and 3 pop tarts later we were full.

"I do remember something in the menu being mandatory" He said as if he just remembered.

"Actually nothing comes to mind" I teased with a frown.

"Maybe this will help you remember" He said pressing his lips down on my mine as I responded. This time he was the one that bit my lower lip, demanding entrance. I didn't have a choice as his tongue and mine battled for dominance, neither of us backing down.

He pulled away first with a growl. "Maybe you can take that dominance to bed" He suggested trailing kisses down my neck.

"Maybe" I started pulling him by the hair and bringing him to my lips. I gave him a peck before going down for my mark on his neck "I" I said softly bitting the mark, he let out a soft moan. I took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. My fingers traced his hard abs just the way I knew he liked. "Will" I finished whispering in his ear.

Just saying, The Alpha is under my control tonight.

"Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul"

- Charlie Chaplin