Chapter 5: Mermaid Spells

Start from the beginning

      "He acts like such an angel." I rolled my eyes after hearing that.
      Stupid girl who doesn't know me.

      "I'm going to get married to him!" Someone exclaimed, bringing me into almost laughter.
      Really? I don't see that in my future especially with you.

       "I hate this." I muttered banging my head on my desk.

      "You?  Hate this?  I would never had known." Ashton raised his eyebrow smirking at me. 

       "Someone might as well say Notice me Senpai" Melody muttered in amusement.

     "Mel as much as I love you and Ash, you need to shut up." I was not amused.  I sighed before drifting off. What happened was this morning.  This morning how Violet came to see me again.

~M~E~R~M~A~I~D~'S~~D~R~E~A~M~

      "So we all have seventh period together!  Finally, I am always bored with Miss Phobia over here!" Melody squeals.  I kinda feel bad for her always with Kaisa on the side.

      "It is not a phobia!" Kaisa argues in defense, while also crossing her arms.

     "That's what they all say...." Ashton muttered quietly before whispering something else to Kaisa and I couldn't help but chuckle.
     Where they always that close?  I mean Mel one time suspected that they were going out, but I know Ash and he would have said something.

      "If you've rather swim or whatever with them, you can.  I can sit with Kaisa." The girl, Miracine spoke up.  It is a unique name.  I kinda liked it.  I mean it is different from the usual names.  There are like five Olivia's and Emma's here and other common names.
      Don't get me started on how many people are named John.  Sometimes I wonder if people are obsessed with that name.  I have like several distant relatives with the name John.  Like seriously people be more creative.

      "Hold on I have to get something out of my locker." I told them, about to run into the halls.  I did this hoping I could  see her again.  Besides, I can miss this class.  He doesn't mind.  He likes me and I am good at our water activities.  Yeah, we have such weird teachers here.

       "You better go to your locker!" Melody calls out, but I know she is just worried.  She shook her finger at me and I just smile. She always thinks I am up to trouble, but that is not true...
        Well not always.

     I actually did go to my locker before heading over.  I will just put some books back in there and suddenly I noticed something that wasn't there before.  A piece of paper caught my eye.  Is it from her?

     I read it and gasped.

My Heart,

Every Night I yearn

Only for you I deem

Something new I learn

Of you it seem

My heart,

My heart, For you stole

For you, must this be love

How you, fill the empty hole

Inside my heart, from the space above