Spy × Reader (Fluffy)

Warning(s): None
*
*
Spy's POV
I take a long draw on the cigarette that rests in my mouth. I move it away from my face an exhale the smoke,rubbing the bridge of my nose with my free hand. There has been no new missions,battles,or anything of the sort for the past month and I've reached my wits end. If I leave the comfort of my smoking room for anything that isn't essential I have to deal with Scout and there is no way in hell that I am dealing with him now. I put the cigarette back in my mouth and get up to grab a book when a knock on the smoking room's door catches my attention. "What do you want?" I ask this sternly and I hear a soft feminine voice reply. "It's been a while since I've seen you and I wanted to visit." I accept and go to the door and see Y/N,my love.
Y/N's POV
I smile gently as he opens the door. "Hi." I say this as I walk in and he shuts the door behind us. He walks over to his chair and puts out the cigarette in the smoke tray on the small side table and walks over to me. I feel arms snake around my waist and just pull me into a hug. I was surprised,because despite being such a flirt,he was never very cuddly. I lay my hands on his back and lay my head under his chin. I feel him sigh with relief and use one of his hands to play with my hair. "Are you alright?" I ask this slightly worried. "I have lost my mind from having nothing to do." I realized he has been isolating himself in here. "Were you lonely?" I ask this and he nods. I giggle and hold on tighter to him. I take in the smell of his expensive cologne mixed with tobacco that radiated off of him. As he holds me close I melt into his arms. He just smiles and kisses the top of my head carefully. "I love you spy." He tilts my chin up and kisses me on my lips with gentle but obvious love. "I love you too my darling."
*
*
*
A/N: I'm back yay!! Spy is just a beautiful man and I love him. Sorry that this was short btw I'll see you next update!
Word Count: 410