Chap 1 - Ghar ghar ki kahani

Start from the beginning

(Ooh check out the colour of her henna..it means there is going to be allot of love)

"Bus ahb ek hi raat aur, aur phir tere haath me usak haath ho saari janatein tum dono ke saath ho" said Ayeza in a tone clearly indicating a double meaning. Again causing the girls to swoon and burst in fits of laughter.

(Now just one more night to go, and then put your head on his shoulderrr)

"Ufffo! Bus karo meri Kinza ko tang karna, aram karne do usko" Exclaimed Qirat, finally seeing some peace on Kinza's constantly blushing face, finally someone had come to her rescue.

(Ukh! Stop! enoigh teasing my Kinza, let her rest)

Or thats what she thought till Qirat added "Aram karne do usko, kyuke Fahad bhai tho karne nahi denge isko aram". Causing the girls to burst out again. Qirat's betrayal was responded with a cushion thrown by non-other than Kinza.

(Let her rest, because Fahad bhai wont let her rest)

--

The Ahmed house was glistening with joy and somewhere far from there another home was reeking with gloomy silence. The Khan Haveli. Falak Khan's cries had died. Falak sat on the floor of the luxury living room, eyes glued to the floor whilst her elder brother Zaakir Khan stood there with his ever so stern face staring at the young distressed man in front of him.

2 hours ago

"Bhaijaan!" cried Falak running through the heavy lignum vitae wood doors of the Khan Haveli.

(Brother)

Seeing his sister who he raised as his daughter in this state devastated him, she clung to his chest like a baby crying her heart out explaining how she was being harassed by a guy called Usmaan in her university.

Zaakir Khan, the 29 year old who held great power in not just his village but the cities too. He was a messiah to many, even though the rumours would make him sound like a mafia leader instead. His way of justice wasn't always within the boundaries of law. In fact he often had solved matters where the law of the country had let the people down. he was the uncrowned king of the state of Sindh. His power was great, but he had a weakness, his biggest weakness, his baby sister Falak. Falak is 20, nine years younger than Zaakir. 15years ago when his parents were murdered he took the responsibility of his sister and raised her like his daughter.

Within minutes of hearing his sister out her ordered some men to dig out information on this Usman and bring him here. Two hours later Usman was here, held by extremely built men.

Present

"YEH MUJHPEY JHOOTEY ILZAAM LAGARAHI HAI!" said Usman, seeing this to be the only way he could escape the upcoming punishment.

(SHE IS ACCUSING ME OF SOMETHING I HAVEN'T DONE!)

When he received no answer he further screamed "ME ISKA DUPPATTA KYU KICHUNGA". He received another slap by one of the bulky gaurds that held him.

(WHY WOULD I SNATCH HER VEIL)

"Bhaijaan inhoney badtameezi karne ki koshish ki thi..lekin lekin may wahan se bhag nikli" Falak justified, even though she knew her brother wouldn't thing wrong of her. Usman was again beginning to say something when he was interrupted by Zaakir's dominating voice.

(Brother, he tried to humiliate me..but I got out of there)

"Khamosh". Achieving silence in the room again he spoke "Agli bar esi koi ghustaki nahi honi chahiye..is baar hum janey derahein hein lekin aynda shikayat ka mauqa na miley humey..smajhe?" he said.