Chapter Ten

£=&÷&!!&1 month later£=&÷&!!&1
#£#£#£/£&&Chelsea's POV#£#£#£/£&&

It's been one month since Ash has been out of the hospital and he's doing better. He can walk by himself and do all the other things he couldn't do before. I'm happy that he's better but I can't help but beat myself up. I still haven't told him I love him. I always procrastinate about doing it and look where it got me... well never mind.

"Ash! I need to talk to you its really important!" I yelled across the house.

Am I really about to tell him? I am! I can't wait any longer to tell him so it's happening now!

"Yea Chelsea? What did you want to talk about?" He asked as he sneaked into the room.

"You know what happened before you got in that crash right?" He nodded. "Well, I lied. I may have told you that I didn't feel the same way then but I heard the news and that's when I realized it. I realized that no matter what I had said to you before I loved you I just didn't want to admit it. I say it like all it took was you getting hurt and bam I love you but that's not it.

I've loved for quite awhile now but I didn't want you to know nor did I want myself to know. I didn't want to know because I have trust issues and I didn't know if I was gonna be able to trust you or not which scared me so much that I tried to deny it but I couldn't do it. I couldn't deny the way I feel for you and I know now that's its ok to not deny it. Ashley Purdy, with all truthfulness, I love you." I said all in one breath.

Ash looked at me with wonder in his eyes almost as if saying 'Are you serious?'. I nodded answering the question his eyes were begging to know the answer to. As soon as I did that tears started to fill his eyes and he grabbed me, pulling me into him. I gently wrapped my arms around him compared to him squeezing me like it was the last time we would ever see each other. Then almost as of on cue CC and Jake walked in.

"Awww see Jake? I told you she was going to tell him today. You owe me five bucks." CC gawked.

"You guys made a bet that she would tell him? That's horrible! CC you should know better! You got to cheat him out at least twenty." Andy remarked.

"All of you get out of here dammit! We're trying to have a conversation." Ash snapped.

The guys started mumbling as they walked out. I laughed as they shut the door and left us alone. I turned to look Ash only to be greeted by him grabbing my face to kiss me.

"I love you too my little bandit." He whispered against my lips.

"Bandit? Why bandit?" I asked.

"Because you made out like a bandit with my heart." He answered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
I know this is a short chapter but I couldn't think of anything plus I didn't want it to be a long chapter anyways.
And I know I haven't done an authors note in a while but I wanted to get your opinion on something.
Do you think I should do a Motionless In White fan fiction instead of a Falling In Reverse fan fiction? Comment and let me know what you think.
You know all the other stuff so you can do it if you want.
Hope you enjoyed! Bye!
~WeTheCrucified