Chapter Nine

&! £÷&÷£#£ Andy's POV&!£÷&÷#£
          1 week later

"Andy wake up damn it!" I hear Cheyenne yell in my ear which caused me to scream.

"What the hell woman? Why the fuck did you yell in my ear?" I screamed.

"Ash and Chelsea are coming home in a little while. So you need to get up now." She yelled back.

I groaned and got up noticing I had marker all over my legs. I almost questioned it until I saw Cheyenne had a huge smile on her face. I went to stand up but was tackled by an adorable puppy. He was licking my face and jumping on my chest. No matter how cute this little puppy was I'm not really a dog person. I picked him up, stood then dropped him on the bed while Cheyenne glared at me. I giggled nervously then ran to the bathroom with her and the puppy close behind.

I was almost in the bathroom when I got tackled down and was being tickled. I laughed until I snorted which made Cheyenne stop and look at me weird. I knew she was going to say something about it so I changed the subject.

"Christmas is coming soon. Your gonna have to go get presents and you know it." I said.

"I know which is why I went shopping a few weeks ago!" She answered triumphantly.

I laughed and picked her up. She giggled as I carried her to the room and plopped down on the bed with her. She looked at me with a huge grin then it disappeared from her face as she leaned down to kiss me. And blah blah blah yada yada yada you know what comes next. Don't really want to describe anything.
#£#*#£#*#*Sometime later#£#*#£#*#*

"Andy! Shut the fuck up dammit!" I heard Jinxx yell from downstairs.

"Fuck you Jinxx!" Cheyenne yelled back.

"Maybe after Andy but not right now!" Jinxx answered.

I snickered as I got up with a sheet wrapped around my waist. I quietly walked downstairs and stood behind Jinxx. The guys looked at me like I was crazy so I put my finger up to my mouth telling them to be quiet. They nodded causing Jinxx to become suspicious and almost turn around.

"Hey Jinxx." I said causing him to jump.

"Dammit Andy. Why don't you have any clothes on?" He asked.

"Take a guess." I chuckled.

As soon as I said that the guys started laughing. We laughed for a little bit until there was a knock on the door and Cheyenne came flying out of my room with only jeans on.

"Chelsea and Ash are home!" She screamed as she ran to the door.

She opened the door and sure enough Chelsea and Ash stood there. Chelsea stood completely still as Ash was leaning on her for support while he had a crutch in his right hand. Chelsea put her hand in front of Ash's face and he did the same to her.

"Sis I love you I truly do but could you please put on a bra and shirt before you come open the door? That would be really helpful." Chelsea said.

Everyone laughed as Chelsea and Ash walked inside. Cheyenne hugged Chelsea then went upstairs to put on a shirt with Cheyenne and Ash close behind. I sat down and chatted with the guys whilst they complained about me not having clothes on.
=_=€_/_&€! Ash's POV=_=€_/_&€!

I was so glad when we finally got home you know minus the whole Cheyenne opening the door with no shirt or bra on. Once we got to our room I plopped down on the bed and crawled under the blanket hoping I would get warm quickly. As soon as I laid down Chelsea went to walk out which scared me to death for some reason.

"Wait! Chelsea where are you going?" I panicked.

"Calm down Ashley I'm just going to the kitchen to get some water. I'll be back in two minutes, don't worry." She answered.

And with that she walked out leaving me all alone in the room. I laid in the bed snuggled up in my blanket waiting for her to come back. I waited and waited and sure enough not even two minutes later she came back. She handed me the glass of water and sat down on the bed with me. I put the glass on my night stand and turned to her.

"Come here. What's wrong? Don't you dare tell me it's nothing because I can tell something is wrong." I said.

"I can't help but beat myself up because I feel like I'm the reason you were in that accident. I know you say it was your own stupidity but... you know what I mean." She whispered.

I grabbed her and pulled her into my chest. After a few minutes a brown puppy and a small blue bird came running -and flying- into the room. Chelsea immediately pops up and hugs them while I sat on the bed completely confused.

"Oh Ash this is Mitch and Peanut. They're like my babies." She informed me.

She climbed on the bed with the animals and cuddled with me. We all cuddled up and eventually fell asleep. This is my small little family. I wouldn't have it any other way.