Chapter Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cheyenne's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up the next morning in Andy's bed. I had completely forgotten where I was when I woke up so I freaked out.

 "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down. Your ok." Andy comforted while rubbing my back. I instantly calmed down and layed back. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:15 a.m. I layed my head on Andy's chest, listening to his heart beat while he softly sang Saviour. After about ten minutes I fell asleep.

  When I woke up the second time it was past noon. I didn't see Andy so I decided to get up and change. I changed into a purple skull dress that went down to my knees with black leggings underneath. After I changed ,I just sat on the bed for a while until Andy came in.

  "Hey. Are you gonna come out? Chelsea's wondering where your at." He smiled

  "Oh she's such a worry-wart. But I'll come out in a minute." Andy reached over and grabbed my hand pulling me out as if telling me I didn't have a choice. Well I guess I won't be staying in there for a minute. But my body told me I wasn't going anywhere because as soon as I stood up, I felt pain wash over me and I passed out. The last thing I remember was Andy yelling my name and telling the guys to call for help.

  I woke up to bright lights shining in my face. I groaned and sat up, seeing my sister sitting next to me in a chair. Her eyes widened when I sat up. Andy walked in with, what I'm guessing was coffee. He handed one to Chelsea and set the other one down to come over to me. He walked over and hugged me tightly which shocked me. I felt like asking him what he was doing but decided not to and hugged him back.

  "I thought I lost you. You've been out for at least a week or more." He whispered. A week? Have I really been out that long? "The doctors said your cancer got worse but then out of no where it cleared up. They said that you might survive but they weren't sure. I'm so glad your alive." Oh. That's what happened. Man am I glad I'm alive. I hugged him tighter happy that he was here, happy that I was still here. I waved Chelsea over and pulled her into the hug. I was happy that we were here.

  "And they lived happily ever after. Good for y'all." I heard Ash chuckle. We broke from the hug and I smiled at him. He came over and hugged me. "I'm glad your ok. Mostly because I don't wanna have to deal with an over emotional Andy and Chelsea." I giggled at his remark. CC, Jake, and Jinxx walked in and immediately ran over to hug me. I pushed them away after a while considering they didn't let go for like ten minutes.

 A dark hair nurse walked in and smiled at us. "I see your awake now. I didn't think you would recover form this but I'm glad you did. You go home after the doctor checks you out." She said sweetly. I recognized her. She was my nurse from when I was in here last time. I guess she was really glad I'm alright.

 Twenty minutes later a tall doctor with blonde hair and a clipboard walked in. "Well hello Cheyenne. It's nice to see your awake and all better. My name is Dr. Hansen. I'm just going to check your ear, eyes, and your breathing." He stated. He walked over and shined a flashlight in my eyes. "I need you to follow the light with your eyes please." I did as I was told. He turned off his light and wrote something down on the papers on his clipboard. He grabbed the otoscope from the wall and put it my ears. How I know what its called, I don't know. After looking at my ears he pulled out his stethoscope and pressed it against my lungs. "Deep breath in please. And breathe out." I did what he said as he moved to my back. He pulled it away and started writing some more stuff down. "Alright your are good. Your eyes are working perfectly, your ears look great, and your breathing is normal. You are good to go home." He smiled.

  After we got back to the bus I got curious and had to ask about the tour. "Hey Andy. What did y'all do about the tour? Did you have to postpone it or what?" I asked. Andy looked at me confused then smiled.

A Wish Turned Into Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें