Chapter 16

÷*÷*÷Chelsea's POV ÷*÷*÷
=_#%=&3 months later=_#%=&
I heard my phone ring from the living room. I ran from my room straight to it. I hadn't thought about checking to see who it was before I answered it.
"Hello. This is Chelsea Rose." I said.
"Yes I know very well who you are." My boss' voice boomed through the phone.
"Boss."
"Chelsea are you aware that you've been gone for... almost eight months? This assignment was only supposed to take you one concert! Where the hell are you?!"
"Well I'm sorta living with them now. But I promise you I'm actually getting pictures. I'm getting them during their everyday lives. I-"
"Chelsea I hate to say this mostly because you're one of my best photographers but I'm going to have to let you go."
"Let me go? What do you mean?" I almost cried.
"I mean you're fired. I'm sorry Chelsea but-"
"No I can't loose this job! This job is what I want to do for the rest of my life! You can't take that away from me! How am I supposed to pay bills? How am I going to take care of my animals? What about my sister?! You can't just drop me because I've spent almost eight months on this assignment. If I spend that long on one assignment that means I'm willing to put my life aside for it. If you fire me it'll crush my dreams, please don't be the person to do that."
"I'm sorry. Looks like I just crushed your dreams. I want you to send your camera to me tomorrow morning. Goodbye." Then she hung up.
I didn't have time to react and process what just happened. I didn't even put my phone down, I just dropped. I fell to my knees onto the hardwood floor underneath me. After I fell a tattooed arm wrapped around me. I was then pulled up and hugged by none other than CC. Although I was hoping it was Ash, I buried my face in his shoulder and cried my heart out.
"Chelsea what happened?" He asked in a whisper.
"My b-boss fired m-me." I cried causing him to hug me tighter.
I felt him pick me up then begin to walk. He walked up the stairs and into a room. His room to be exact. He sat down on his bed still holding me close almost scared that I'd run and not come back.
"Chelsea... This is just a blip in the road of life, you just need to keep going and it'll get better, I promise. Just don't give up ok?" I answered with a simple nod then slowly fell asleep.