Chapter 13 - Relieved

Start from the beginning

“TEAM A.A.R. GO!” We all said together and walked out of the car.

The front door was locked but luckily I knew where Kendra hides a spare key incase she forgets hers inside.

We walked in and looked around and headed upstairs…

“Yoo ass crack where you at!?” Robert yelled.

“DUDE SHUT UP!!!” Alex and I said at the same time hitting his arm.

“Fine…”

We got to Kendra’s room and barged inside…

“Holy…Crap…Austin…YOU DIDN’T SAY DEREK WAS THE GUY!” Alex said.

“WHAT FUCK ARE YOU BOYS DOING HERE!?”

“RUN!”

Derek chased us all over the house, but I snuck to the bathroom. “Girl open the door it’s me Austin!” Kendra opened the door and hugged me!

“You got the cops!?” she said with a smile on her face.

“No better!”

“Who?” Kylie asked curiously.

“Me Alex and Robert!” My face looked like :D while saying that. I felt amazing to be Kendra’s hero right now. Her jaw dropped I could tell she was happy, she was speechless!

“ARE YOU STUPID OR STUPID!?”

Robert and Alex came and pushed us in the bathroom and shut the door.

Why didn’t you tell us it was Derek we had to get rid of!? We didn’t you get the cops? Are you crazy?! Austin why would you get Alex and Robert?

I was showered with questions and people yelling at me.

“I’M SORRY! OKAY! I wasn’t thinking!” I said.

“Yeah clearly…” Kendra mumbled.. “Well I barely have single in here so I can’t make much calls..”

“I’ll call for help!” I said trying to make thing better.

“No I”LL call!” Alex said. He called the cops and they said they were on they’re way. While waiting Alex and Kylie cuddled in a corner, Robert was playing temple run on his phone and me and Kendra just sat there…It was still awkward between us two.

“Kendra can we talk?”

“Here?” she said screwing up her was.

“Yes we have to clear things up because clearly things are really awkward between us and I’m not liking it!” Alex smirked at me and mouthed the words GOOD JOB.

“Alright so…”

“So…I told you I loved you because I didn’t want to hide my feelings because I do love you, I didn’t expect you to say it back. I want you to say it back when you’re ready so please understand that I want our relationship to be not awkward.” She grabbed my face and kissed me.

“Austin I do love you… I was just put in a weird situation. I haven’t felt loved in so long and I never thought anyone would after Mason…but you changed that so thank you.”

I smiled and wrapped her in my arms until the police busted the door open and let us know it was okay to come out. Derek was hand cuffed sitting in the back seat of the police car. By the look on Kendra and Kylie’s face I could tell they were happy. Kendra was finished talking to the cop and explaining everything. She jumped on top of me and kissed me. “Thank you SO much Austin! Can you stay the night with me?”

“Yeah anything for you I’ll call my mom and let her know…”

**Kendra’s POV**

I’m so blessed to have these boys in life! Without them me and Ky would have been screwed! The police started to search the front and back yard and inside the house to make sure everything’s okay even though it was so unnecessary. We all sat on my front porch when suddenly I saw my mom pull up in her car.

“Oh my goodness Ky and Kenny what’s going on!?” She suddenly saw Derek in the back of the cop car and burst into tears.

“Everything going to be all right ma’am he just needs to go to court and see his punishment.” The police man said.

“How long is he going to be in jail? And why?”

“In this case I’ll just say for a while… And h abused your daughter multiple times threatened Kylie and Kendra, and I’ve heard he abused you as well but no more of that now you don’t need to worry because he’s not hurting you again…Ma’am you deserve better..”

I hugged my mom as she cried...