• S i x t e e n • ☆ C a m p f i r e ☆

Aoyiorno, ac_uwu Thanks for helping out!

Also, light smut. Oops~

It was Saturday morning, around ten am. A few students were up, watching TV as Deku cooked breakfast. Uraraka tapped the boy on the shoulder.

"Hey Deku! How was your test Thursday? I'm sure your list was short!" Uraraka beamed at the broccoli headed boy, despite having a few items on her list.
"Oh, it was good-" he smiled back at her before looking back at the bacon-"a short list indeed."

Two snickers were heard, one belonging to a very explosive boy and one belonging to a fluffy purple headed boy. No one seemed to question it.

Deku served breakfast for the few who were up, making a mental note to start lunch at eleven thirty-five instead of twelve due to late sleepers.

A ding went through everyone's phones.

Class 1-gAy

Pikachu Knockoff: Hey! How about we have a campfire in the yard 2nite, might be fun

Sonic: Please use proper spelling, it's 'tonight'.

Sonic: However, that does not sound like a bad idea.

Broccoli uwu: I think it's a great idea Kaminari!

Gravity gurl: Where will we have it?

Phil Swift: Uh, at the fire pit?

Gravity Gurl: WE HAVE ONE OF THOSE?!

Phil Swift: Uh, yeah?

Literally a Goddess: I'll make chairs for everyone!

Frogger: Thank you Momo, kero

Purple Insomniac: hmm, i'm in.

Broccoli uwu: I can make hot apple cider for everyone! And Sato, can you help me make Maple Sugar Cookies? Yours are the best!

Sugar man: Sure thing

Broccoli uwu: Thanks Sato! :)

Everyone logged off and Deku did the dishes with some help from his boyfriend, Shinsou. They had yet to tell the class about their relationship, but they figured that it would come out eventually.

After breakfast, Shinsou and Midoriya went back to the former's room (as it was more organized and didn't have posters and action figures everywhere) to watch a movie. Shinsou pulled out his computer and started it up. Midoriya crawled underneath the laptop and snuggled underneath Shinsou's chin, being cradled slightly by the position Shinsou's arms were already in. He pulled the blanket over himself and allowed himself to relax into the natural warmth of Shinsou's body.

"Comfy?" Shinsou chuckled.
"Yup!" Izuku smiled and giggled in reply.

By the end of the movie, Shinsou's arms were wrapped around Midoriya's waist, his chin nestled in the fluffy green hair of the other. Midoriya, on the other hand, had his hands placed over Shinsou's and was leaning back into the taller male's chest even more.
Izuku, deciding to be brave, quickly flipped around and got on his knees. He placed his lips onto Shinsou's warmer ones. Shinsou was shocked, but didn't remove his hands from the shorter male's toned butt. Instead, he used his grip to pull the male forward and deepen the kiss. He carefully slipped his tongue into the greenette's mouth, making the shorter male fight for dominance before giving the win to Shinsou, who wasted no time exploring the crevices of his boyfriend's mouth. Izuku moaned softly, a sound that was music to Hitoshi's ears. He wanted to hear the sweet sound again, so he squeezed Izuku's butt ever so slightly, causing the male to moan sweetly again.

"Mm, Hitoshi... I have to make lunch..."
"Hmm, fine, but we should play later."

Unfortunately, Izuku now had a boner. He changed into an overly large hoodie and a pair of sweatpants to hide it.

After lunch, Izuku and Shinsou decided to watch a show together until dinner time.

But, Shinsou was horny, so he fucked Izuku instead.

(You can thank Discord for that :) ywft, btw, ac_uwu)

After dinner, it was time for the campfire.

Everyone had grabbed a cup of cider and a couple of cookies, and Todoroki was kind enough to light the fire.

Tsu and Uraraka were holding hands and talking about going to the mall sometime during the week.

Jiro was snuggled comfortably into Momo's side, enjoying the warmth.

Deku was sitting quite comfortably in Shinsou's lap.

Mina's arms were wrapped around Hagakure's figure from the side, smiling and laughing while telling jokes.

Kaminari was starting to get closer to Sero as they recited their favorite vines.

Shoji had his multiple arms wrapped around Tokoyami, who was attempting to calm Dark Shadow down due to the bright flames.

Bakugou glared daggers at Shinsou, wanting to be the one holding Deku like that. Todoroki was also giving the purple haired male an icy glare, not so obviously wanting to keep Midoriya cool if the flames got too hot.

On the other hand, Ojiro felt a small pit of sadness, wanting nothing more than to be in Midoriya's place. Todoroki noticed the small hint of jealousy and decided to use the group chat to his advantage.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx

Xxx-xxx-xxxx: Hello, Ojiro. I am Todoroki, please meet me behind the dorms after the campfire ends.

Ojiro: Um, okay?