• F i f t e e n • ☆ C h a o s ☆

Aizawa stepped into the dorms, looking more tired and done with the classes shit than usual. Iida quickly gathered everyone in the living room.

"So, I've read over your results and-" Aizawa took a long sip of his coffee-"you are all problem children, so Mrs. Mentaru talked to Nezu, and now you have next week off. And for some reason, he made tomorrow a free dress day."

The class erupted in cheers.

"I still expect you all to train, just... take it easy. You have all been through some shit, so enjoy next week. I'll check on you periodically, just to make sure all of you are alive. See you all tomorrow."

Aizawa exited the dorms, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. Presentation Michael was waiting for him outside.

"I don't get it, Mic. Most of them look so fucking happy, but this shit is running through their minds. How the fuck do they do it?"

"It'll be fine, baby, just calm down before you adopt nineteen more children, please, Eri and Hito are enough..." Present Mic said, sighing.

"Midoriya's father is abusive! How did we miss that?!"

"... How many people do we have to arrest, exactly?"

"Midoriya's father, Todoroki's father, Kaminari's mother, Aoyama's aunt, Tokoyami's parents, and Shoji's uncle."

"All for child abuse?!"

"No, well, mostly, but Tokoyami's parents will go to jail due to child abandonment."

"It's kinda sad, having to arrest so many pro heroes. Dragon, Endeavor, Electro, Shadow Dancer...it's upsetting how many pros are bad parents."

"At least it isn't us..."

"Yeah..."

~Back at the dorms~

Everyone decided to pick out their outfits for free dress day.

Deku decided to steal his boyfriend's hoodie to put over his Plus Ultra T-shirt and blue jeans.

Shinsou, in return, stole Deku's hoodie, which ended up not fitting him, so he had to go with his own. He had a dark green hoodie over a grey cat shirt and dark ripped jeans.

Mina and Uraraka ended up accidentally matching, as they were both wearing iridescent plastic jackets over pink shirts with light wash jeans. The only difference was that Mina's shirt said 'Acid' while Uraraka's said 'Gravity'.

Kaminari was wearing Pikachu merch with bright yellow jeans and black crocs.

Kirishima, who was also rocking crocs (but in red), was wearing a Crimson Riot shirt with jeans.

Sero was wearing a Spider Man shirt with jeans as well as the typical checkerboard Converse shoes.

Bakugou was wearing a black tank top with an orange jacket and jeans and black combat boots.

Todoroki was wearing a half red, half blue T-shirt and jeans paired with red and blue socks with red and blue shoes.

(Y'all can come up with the rest of em. I'm too lazy.)

School that day was better than normal. No one gave out home work, there were no tests or pop quizzes, no one yelled, and most teachers gave students a free day. The students seemed more relaxed and acted more of themselves. The teachers took note of how tired some of them looked, but they also saw that the way that some acted in class was different from how they acted with their friends. Some were laughing and talking more, most looked a lot happier. They looked as though the weight of the whole world had been lifted off of their shoulders, even if they themselves had no idea of it.

That day, the teachers realized that the students need a break once in a while.