• T h i r t e e n • ☆ A w a k e ☆

Tw: Mentions of mental disorders/anorexia

Shinsou was curled up on Izuku's bed, not unlike a cat, dried tears still staining his face. The notebook was opened, upside down, on the floor. The only sound was his soft snores filling the room. Until his phone beeped semi loudly, causing him to wake up.

He rushed out of the room.

"Wake up, kid. Please. The class needs you..."

Aizawa?

"Young Midoriya, please!"

All Might?

"Little listener, wake up, everyone is totally worried about you!"

Even Present Mic?

I gotta wake up.

I have too.

"Midoriya?"

"W-what happened?" Izuku said, adjusting his eyes.

"There was an explosion, what do you remember?"

"Um... I remember Mei's machine? Nothing else though."

"I think that's right, I'll ask Me I of your supposed to remember the universes or not. How do you feel?"

"My back burns a lot, but other than that, I feel fine."

"Alright. Recovery Girl will heal you again soon, then after you rest we'll allow visitors. The classroom was pretty messed up in that explosion, and a few others had minor injuries, but you took the worst hit. Class had to be cancelled for a few days because of it, so so far you haven't missed any lessons or homework."

"Oh, thanks for letting me know Aizawa." Izuku smiled a weak smile as his teachers walked out of the room.

Recovery Girl did her final check-up and healed him, which, since he didn't have much energy left, made him pass out.

"Dad, I heard that he was awake, is everything okay?" Shinsou said, out of breath.
"He's fine. He's unconscious again, but that's because of Recovery Girl," Aizawa explained.
"Hey Shin Shin! Here to see Midoriya?" Present Mic asked.
"Yeah, how did you know Pops?"
"Shota told me, you're really worried, huh kid?"
"Yeah..."
"Hey, Hitoshi, stay here. If he wakes up, call me. I gotta tell the kids about the mental health evaluation next week."

(Big thanks to Aoyiorno for this part! :))

Aizawa walked to the dorms.

"Hey Iida, get everyone down here. Call a dorm meeting or something."
"Yes sir!"

Iida called everyone down, all 18 students gathering.

"Alright, I didn't actually want to give you a heads up, but Nezu told me that I had to. Due to some concerns, we'll be having a mental health evaluation. I'm not going to explain further than that. It's going to be next week."

The students look calm, some even looked disinterested.

However, most were panicking. Wondering whether their mental health would affect their position in the hero course.

Uraraka was worried that her anorexia would keep her from participating in activities.

Todoroki was concerned that his post-traumatic stress disorder would keep them from putting him in warmer temperatures and looking down on him.

Kaminari was worried that the teachers would think that his insomnia would slow him down (when really, it's because of his quirk).

Everyone had their fears and concerns with this test, scared that they wouldn't keep their position in the class.