• E l e v e n • ☆ D e k u v e r s e , V i l l a i n ☆ • P a r t f i v e •

TW: Suicidal Thoughts/Actions, Theories at play

"Oh boy..."

Izuku was walking home from school, Bakugou's words repeating in his head. He'd never be a hero, so why not? But he thought of his mom, which made him sad. That was when he was attacked by the villain.

"All Might! I need to ask you something!"

"What is it, young man?"

"Can someone who's quirkless be a hero?"

"I'm sorry, but no. It is far too dangerous. Maybe consider being a police officer or a detective instead."

"Really?"

"Ye-"

"After everything. You were my idol, I wanted to be exactly like you. So why? Why can't I be a hero? Is it really just because I'm quirkless? If I told you I had an intelligence quirk, you'd say yes. If I told you I could make glitter out of my hands, you'd say yes. But if I have no quirk at all, it's a no? Hand-to-hand combat is a thing. Support gear exists. Can I truly not be a hero because I'm quirkless? I guess everyone was right. I have nothing to prove. I'll just join the 95% quirkless suicide rate then. No one will care. Not a big loss. They're not losing a future pro hero, after all."

Izuku started to walk away.

"Don't go, maybe I was too harsh. With training-"

"What are you going to tell me? That I can be a hero? Just because I said I was going to commit suicide? I know all of your dirty little secrets, All Might. I know about your time limit. I know about your injury. But most importantly, I know about your quirk. But don't worry, it'll never get out because I'll be dead."

"Noooo!!! Izukuuuu!!!"

Izuku walked away, not allowing the hero to say anything. He approached a building, one that was very familiar to him. His school.

He went through the door, which was unlocked for some reason, and climbed to the roof. He jumped.

"Deku!!!!!!"

"Izuuuuuu!!!"

A purple portal opened up beneath him and transported him into a bar. As soon as he hit the floor, the screen went black.

~ Five hours later ~

"Where am I?" Izuku asked, rubbing his head in pain. Just then, a tall male with spikey black hair and burnt skin supposedly stapled or sewn back on walked through the door.

"Oh, you're awake. If you're wondering, you landed on your arm wrong and broke it. I'm Dabi, and you're in the League of Villains hideout. I'm going to take you to meet Shigiraki and the boss, but first you have to look presentable. I'll help you get the suit on with the cast."

Izuku thanked him and carefully got into his suit. As he walked down the halls with Dabi, he noticed that instead of an eerie setting, the place was full of life. A man who had a funny mask on his face was doing magic tricks for a young girl with two blonde buns. A turtle-lizard thing was playing games with a redhead. A guy with a half black and half white mask was at a bar, eating a sandwich, while some purple mist dude cleaned glasses peacefully behind the bar.

"Ok kid, Mr. Handy Man is behind that door, waiting for you. He's gonna take you to meet All for One, our boss. He can give you a quirk if you want one, but he can also train you to do some good shit without one. In fact, he'll probably do both."

"Alright, do I call him Mr. Handy Man or Shigiraki? Does he go by his villain name in front of the boss?"

Dani laughed, "Kid, you're gonna kill me. Call him Shigiraki."

"Alright, will do, Touya Todoroki." Izuku smirked and walked through the door.

'how did that lil bitch know my name?' Dani wondered.

"What. On. Earth."

After Izuku introduced himself, they walked through the door to All for One.

"Izuku? My-"

The machine fizzed, and then exploded.

"Deku!" Uraraka shouted.

"Izu?!" Shinsou cried.

Izuku was on the floor, collapsed. Burns littered his body and his clothes were slightly torn.

"That shouldn't've happened!" Mei explained, trying to get all of the angry glares to stop. "If he has some secret, then maybe, but I doubt that's how it would take care of it!"

Shinsou hastily picked up Izuku and ran to Recovery Girl. He lied Izuku down on the bed and Recovery Girl got o work.