Join Me - Sith!Rey x Fem!Reader

A/N - I got another request! Yay! @JadeFord579 requested for a Sith!Rey x Fem!Reader imagine where the reader was part of the resistance and she was left behind and Rey comforts her and trains her to be a Sith. I'm gonna take this as like the reader is basically Rey and Rey is basically Kylo Ren and the whole being left behind thing is what pushed the reader to the dark side. I hope you like it! You can always let me know if you don't!

You didn't remember much about what happened. You had traveled with the resistance to battle with the First Order. You remembered flying with Poe into battle, you vaguely remembered fighting. But most of it was a haze and trying to clear the fog on the events only gave you an unbearable headache.

Then you remember hearing a familiar voice yelling for help, hearing the buzzing of a lightsaber, and you remembered seeing Rey's face. You had never seen the Sith Lord look so worried. Was something wrong? Then you blacked out.

When you came too, your eyes slowly fluttered open and you looked around at your surroundings weakly. You tried to sit up but winced in pain. You must have been wounded in the battle. Despite the pain, you continued to sit yourself up until you were leaning against the headboard of the bed you were laying on.

Hearing your grunts of pain at the action, Rey rushed forward to try to help you, "Woah, hold on, you're hurt-"

"Rey?!" you pushed the girl off of you, "Where am I?!"

"Relax, you're on my ship," Rey informed you.

You reached down to your side for your lightsaber and found nothing.

"I took your lightsaber while you were unconscious," Rey explained, "and even if you had it, I doubt that you could fight me in your condition."

"What do you-" you were cut off by a wave of pain that hit you in the abdomen.

"You got shot," Rey answered your question without even hearing it.

"So you kidnap me?!" you demanded.

Rey frowned at you, "I saved you."

"Why the heck would you save me?!" you almost screamed.

Nothing was making sense to you. You couldn't remember being shot, you couldn't remember the battle at all except for tiny pieces that did nothing to help you understand your current situation. You didn't even know who won.

"Because believe it or not," Rey said, her tone of voice still calm and somewhat comforting, "I care for you."

"You just want me to join you on the dark side so you can take over and become the empress," you said.

"I would like being the empress more if you were by my side," Rey told you.

"I'll never join you," you spat, "and it doesn't matter, the rebels will come for me."

Rey's frown deepened, "Do you remember what happened at all?"

"No," you said, starting to get worried, "Why? What happened?"

"When you were shot the Resistance thought you were dead," Rey said, "they... they left you on the battlefield."

Too many things were happening at once for you to even comprehend it all. Your mind spun around, trying to understand why the rebels would just leave you. Your heart, broken and sad, ran a million miles an hour from fear as well as heartbreak. All while tears spilled from your eyes like a waterfall.

"You're lying!" you cried, "You're lying!"

You tried punching Rey but you were too weak from your wound, she caught your fists and held them close to her chest and pulling you into a tight embrace. It was comforting and warm, it almost made you forget the pain you were going through. But you didn't want to be comforted by Rey, she was the Supreme Leader of the First Order, a Sith Lord, she wanted to take over the Galaxy just like her grandfather before her.

You tried pulling away from her grasp, screaming that she was lying. But each time you yelled that she was lying, you slowly got quieter and your pulls from her embrace faded away too until you finally accepted the comforting hug and just cried into her chest.

Rey let you cry until you eventually passed out again both from pain and from crying too much.

When you woke up, someone you didn't recognize was tending to your wound and you started to freak out a little bit but Rey was instantly by your side to calm you down, "It's ok," she assured you, "you're ok. They're just helping you."

You nodded but still looked at the person tending your wound in worry and fear. Seeing the emotions on your face, Rey held your hand in her own. You squeezed her hand and held it tight until the person who was working on your wound left.

"You're going to be OK," Rey told you, "I promise, I won't let anyone hurt you again."

And you believed her. Rey became someone that you relied on and eventually grew to love. The heartbreak you felt from being left behind was the final push that sent you into the dark side, that final straw that made you a Sith instead of Jedi.

Rey trained you in the ways of the dark side with pride. There was no way that she could lose with you by her side. Part of it was because of your ability to control the force, the other was because she loved you so. With you to love and accept her, there was nothing she couldn't do.

There was no going back now, you weren't even sure if you wanted to go back to resistance. They had left you and Rey had saved you. You were with Rey now, there was no way you would go back to the people that left you for dead, there was no way that you would leave the woman you love.

A/N - It's a little short but maybe I could do a part two where the reader meets the rebels again after she's already become a Sith? Let me know if you guys would want to see that.