You Meet Their Family

A/N - I finally updated! Yay! Hope you guys like it, this story is my most popular that I have so I'm trying my hardest to update but since the quarantine started I've been super unmotivated. If you guys would like to see the stories where I said I might post a story for how you met the family or how they met your family then please let me know!

Kylo Ren-

You didn't get to meet Han but you met Leia before she died. She acted like the mother you never really had in the short time you knew her. (I will write another story for this as well)

Rey-

Palpatine killed Rey and he believed that you were what was holding her back from killing him and becoming the Empress so you two didn't like each other at all.

Finn-

Finn doesn't know his family so you'll probably never get to meet them.

Poe-

Both of Poe's parents were dead by the time you started dating and when you were only friends, you didn't really have the time to meet them since you were training to be a Jedi.

Luke-

You don't remember meeting Darth Vader because you were so young but you remember meeting Leia. Luke had told Leia as well as several other people about you a lot so she already knew a bit about you by the time you snuck into the rebel base.

After Luke got you out of the interrogation room, he led you to his sister Leia (all though they didn't know she was his sister at the time and he just called her his friend).

"Leia," Luke said, leading you into the war room by the shoulder, "this is Y/N, the girl I told you about."

Leia looked up from the screen she had been looking at to look at you before frowning, "Yes, I've heard a lot about the apprentice to Darth Vader."

You looked to the floor in embarrassment, "I've seen the error of my ways Princess, and I want to help you and the Rebellion."

Leia narrowed her eyes at you before turning to face Luke, "You trust her?"

Luke nodded eagerly.

Leia sighed and turned to you, "Fine, I'll trust you but that doesn't mean I like you."

Anakin-

Like Anakin, you've known his mom all your life so you don't remember ever meeting his mom.

Obi-Wan-

Obi-Wan hasn't seen his parents since he was left at the Jedi Order when he was a youngling and he doesn't remember much about them either so you'll probably never meet them.