Silent Treatment - Luke x Reader

A/N - This one is a request! Thank you to the person who sent in this request, it was a good one! I love getting requests because it's easier for me write x reader fanfic when I know what you guys want to see. And I have 6k reads?!?! That's amazing! I never thought this many people would like my writing! Thank you so much for all the reads! If I made a spelling or grammar mistake I'm so sorry, I'm not the brightest person in the world, the same can be said about pronouns.
Since no gender was made specific I'm going to just do a gender neutral reader, if anyone would want me to change it to she/her or he/him pronouns I would be happy to do that. I would be happy to change the pronouns to any pronouns you'd prefer.
Hope you enjoy!

"Come on baby!" Luke whined, desperate at this point.
You remained silent.
"What'd you do kid?" Han asked, sitting across from you and your boyfriend while you ate your lunch.
"I don't know!" Luke complained, "But they won't talk to me!"
You scoff in annoyance when he says he doesn't know.
"Men can be so oblivious huh Y/N?" Leia asks.
You nod and rub your temples with your elbows resting on the table.
Chewbacca growled and Han smirked, "Luke is a dumbass Chewie, you're right."
"Hey!" Luke complained.
Leia spoke up, "Just find out what it is you did and apologize, that's probably all they want."
You nod and point at Leia repeatedly as if you were saying 'Listen to her'.
"But I have no clue what I did!" Luke practically yelled.
You couldn't help but groan and slam your head down on the table in frustration.
"Just tell me what I did!" Luke told you.
You shook your head that was still resting on the table and pointed at him.
"I don't want to figure it out on my own! What if I get it wrong and you get even more mad at me?!"
"Better hope and pray she doesn't go all Darth Vader on you," Han said as he took a bite of his food.
You waved your hand as if you were slapping someone, calling upon the force to slap Han and he recoiled at it, "Hey!"
You glare at him, your face still resting on the table but now it was your cheek instead of your forehead that was face down on the table.
"Y/N," Luke said, forcing you to sit up and cupping both your cheeks, "please talk to me baby."
You continued to glare at him in annoyance.
Leia spoke up, "That means 'Tough luck buddy'."
Luke groans and lets go of you, "Y/N/N I'm sorry for whatever it is I did!"
"When has that ever worked?" Han asked which prompted a glare from Leia.
Luke groans once again and rubs his temples not in frustration but in thought, racking his brain for what would cause the person who cares for the most to ignore him.

~~~

Earlier That Week...

You had been struggling with a lot of things lately, the more you fought with the empire the more you struggled with not using the dark side, it was like it was whispering in your ear, tempting you to take the easy way out in life.
After having yet another nightmare and a night struggling with everything, you decided to finally talk to Luke about it. You knew Luke had been busy with his Jedi training but you were sure he would make time for you.
After getting dressed, you left your room and made your way to where Luke trained and Han watched with a bow of popcorn, prepared to make fun of Luke if he were to fail at something.
Because you didn't want to be rude you waited until Luke was done practicing to ask him for advice and help, while you waited you sat next to Han and grabbed a piece of popcorn from his bowl.
"Excuse me," Han complained.
"You're excused," you said, popping the popcorn into your mouth.
Han rolled his eyes and watched Luke practice with you. Finally Luke was done so you stood up.
"Luke-" you started but your boyfriend cut you off.
"Hey baby," he says and kisses you.
"Hi, I was wondering-"
"Sorry can't talk, I need to go back to training," he told you and kissed you again, causing Han to gag, before returning to his Jedi training.
Feeling defeated and broken hearted, you trudged back to Luke's room which you often slept in instead of your own room but hadn't for the past few days since you started struggling. You had hoped Luke would notice and ask if something was wrong but no such luck. You grabbed one of his shirts and cuddled up on his bed and held it close, taking in the scent that you found relaxing. If you couldn't have Luke in person at the moment then you would have the next best thing.
You were supposed to do work today to help the rebel alliance but you felt too empty to do anything. So instead you spent the day trying to focus on not turning to the dark side and cuddling with Luke's shirt.
Eventually you fell asleep and slipped into another nightmare. When you woke you had realized almost the whole day had gone by.
Not long after Luke walked in and turned the light on, "Y/N! I was wondering when you would come back here, I thought you were mad at me or something."
"No but I'd like to-"
"Can this wait till tomorrow? I spent the whole day training and I'm tired and sore."
You opened your mouth to tell him no it can't wait but decided against it and just nodded. You hoped Luke would know you well enough to tell that something was bothering you and ask. But instead he smiles and kisses you before going to get changed into his pajamas.
You frowned and slipped out of his room and headed back to your own before he came back so you would feel less invisible.
For once you didn't think about the dark side because you were too busy thinking about Luke. Maybe you would try talking to him again tomorrow. And you did. For the next few days. Each time you failed, either because he was too busy or he cut you off and he was barely noticing that anything was wrong. At first you told yourself it was because he was busy but then you realized he had had several chances to see you were upset. Eventually you grew tired of him not paying attention to you...

~~~

The Present

"Oh..." Luke said, "I think I know."
You crossed your arms and looked to him as if to say 'Go on...'.
Luke went on, "A while ago you started trying to talk to me about something but I kept brushing you off."
You squinted at him in anger, he took this as a cue to go on.
"... and I didn't notice something was going on till you started ignoring me yesterday..." Luk answered, ashamed.
Brining it up upset you again so you nodded and turned away from him and picked at your food, not really wanting to talk about it anymore.
"Bingo," Leia said.
"Jeez kid," Han criticized.
"Y/N I am so sorry! I didn't mean to! I'll listen to you now I promise!"
You sighed, "Luke it just feels like you're not paying attention to me much anymore. I know you have to train but we rarely spend time together now."
Luke frowned, he knew you were right, but he was thanking every god he could think of that you were talking to him again. "I know... I'm sorry, I swear I'll spend more time with you!
You smile a bit and kiss him, "Thank you."
Luke smiles and holds you close, "Now," he started, "what is it you wanted to talk about?"