They Meet Your Family

Kylo Ren-

Poe knew about Kylo back when he was Ben Solo, he also knew that he was the one who betrayed Luke Skywalker. Poe thought you were dead, thought that Kylo had killed you, so let's just say when he first met the guy it wasn't a happy thing. (I'll probably be making a seperate story for this)

Rey-

You had lied to Rey the entire time you knew her, telling her your real name was Sky Y/L/N. You never told her that your father was Luke Skywalker and whenever she asked about your father you would either change the subject or say you don't want to talk about it. (I will also maybe write a story for this)

Finn-

"Hey, Y/N, after the war is over, will I get to meet your family?"

At the word family, you froze for a few minutes until you snapped yourself out of it, "You, Poe, and everyone in the resistance are my family."

"What about your real family?"

"My, uh... my real family died," you turned to face Finn, tears brimming from the corners of your eyes, "They were all in the resistance with me and died pretty early on, killed by a bunch of Stormtroppers."

"That's why you hated me when we first met..."

You nodded, the tears finally slipping past your eyes. Regret flooded Finn's face as he rushed forward, pulling you into a hug. You instinctively wrapped your arms around him and cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry," Finn said, "I never should've asked."

"It's fine," you breathed, "at least I have you now...""Hey, Y/N, after the war is over will I get to meet your family?"

At the words family you froze for a few minutes until you snapped yourself out of it, "You and Poe and the resistance are my family," you told him.

"What about your real family?"

"My, uh... my real family died," you turned to face Finn, tears brimming from the corners of your eyes, "They were all in the resistance with me and died pretty early on, killed by a bunch of Stormtroopers."

"That's why you hated me when we first met..."

You nodded, the tears finally slipping past your eyes. Regret flooded Finn's face as he rushed forward, pulling you into a hug. You instinctively wrapped your arms around him and cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry," Finn said, "I never should've asked.

"It's fine," you gasped, "at least I have you now..."

Poe-

"So," Han said, "you're the boyfriend?"

"Dad," you whispered in embarrassment.

"What?" Han asked, "You've been gone with your Sith Lord brother for a few years, I'm gonna have a few questions about your friends."

You rolled your eyes but Poe smiled and and held out his hand to your father, "Yes, I'm the boyfriend. Poe Dameron, nice to meet you sir."

Han shook Poe's hand with hesitation, "What did you do before joining the Resistance, boy?"

"I was a, uh, spice runner, sir."

Han smiled and turned to you, "I like this kid, Y/N/N (Your nickname)."

Luke-

"Y/N, am I ever going to meet your family?" Luke asked you one day.

You shrugged as you continued to work, "Probably not."

"Why?"

You shook your head, "There's just no family that I know of you could meet. I was left at an orphanage on Naboo when I was a month old. No one knows who my parents are, I doubt they even remember ever giving me up."

"You seem like you don't care..."

"I don't," you scoffed, "Can't really care about people you've never met. They may have given me up but if they did that then they must not have cared about me very much. And by now I'm used to being abandoned and left alone."

"Is that why you were my dad's apprentice?"

"..."

"You don't have to answer, I was just curious."

"It's fine, babe, I was just thinking about it... ya, I guess it is why I joined your dad. I was only a little kid when he found me, about 9 or so. I don't remember what I was thinking but I know I was done with being alone, an orphan with no name and nothing to call my own. Your dad said he could help me, make me strong so I wouldn't need anyone."

"Did it work?"

You looked into Luke's eyes, pretending to think, before answering, "No, cause I need you."

Luke smiled like a little kid before hugging you, "Well I need you too."

Anakin-

Anakin grew up with so he's known your parents as long as he can remember. They died when you were really young though so you went to live with Anakin and his mom.

Obi-Wan-

"Save my sister, Obi-Wan and Master Qui-Gon, she's one of the only people I have left."

"Who else do you have left?" Obi-Wan asked out of curiosity.

"You two and Master Yoda, but I don't think I'll survive if I lose another person I care about," you answered.

Qui-Gon smiled internally. He knew about you and Obi-Wan, that you were together. You two had never told him but he had figured it out on his own. He decided not to tell anyone since both you and Obi-Wan seemed happier ever since you started dating.

Obi-Wan nodded before leaving with his master to go save your sister, Queen Padmé Amidala.

When they returned, they quickly picked you up before going to Tatooine. While you were flying to Tatooine you sat by your sister, silent for a few minutes.

"Go on," Padmé said, "ask me already, you know you want to."

"What do you think about Obi-Wan?" You asked her eagerly.

Padmé giggled. She may have been 14 and you 25 but she was your best friend after Obi-Wan. "I like him, you two make a good couple."

Obi-Wan chose this moment to look back at you and your sister and smile, causing you to blush.

"W-we're not together, we're not aloud," You stuttered.

Padmé raised her eyebrow at you but decided to let it go.