How They Calm You Down

A/N - Y'all don't know how long I've been trying to write this, literally it's been so long, and I finally got it finished! I hope you guys like it! You can tell my inspiration started to run out cause Kylo and Rey have longer ones but I tried.

Kylo Ren-

Usually, he's the one getting mad but when you get mad things get scary. You usually get mad when your brother is brought up. People in the First Order would sometimes question your loyalty since your brother was the best pilot in the resistance. This would make you mad and you would snap, yelling at the member of the First Order who had dared to suggest such a thing.
If Kylo wasn't in the room then he would be summoned to help right away.
Once he arrives and sees you both angry and upset, he is enraged. After dealing with the person who harmed you, he takes you back to your room. There he sits you down on your bed and just hugs you as he rocks you back and forth, whispering sweet nothings in your ear until you've calmed down.

Rey-

You tend to hide your emotions and be expressionless. Rey's really the only one who brings any type of emotion out of you and it's usually a good emotion. When someone brings up your father though... not good.
You feel like your father abandoned you, bringing him up in any way always puts you in a bad mood. You get snappy and everything pisses you off. Even the littlest things. Like Poe tapping his foot, or Finn humming an annoying song.
Rey can easily tell there's something wrong other than just a few annoying things. She takes you to somewhere quiet like your room or a creek somewhere in a forest on a random planet, somewhere calming and quiet. She sits down and has you lay your head in her lap. At first, you're annoyed by this, you love Rey but when you're like this you would rather be alone. Then Rey starts running her fingers through your hair and humming a soothing tune. Your body can't help but relax.
You let out a sigh and close your eyes, letting her work her magic on you. Usually, you fall asleep after a few minutes.

Finn-

He has you take a break from the resistance and whatever you're doing and takes you away to have a nice, relaxing day off. Sometimes it's a nice little date with him, sometimes it's a spa day, sometimes he has you cuddle and take a nap together, it's never the same thing twice. But, by the next day you're happy and ready to go back to work.

Poe-

He tries not to talk unless you want him to, he lets you rant or cry or do whatever you need to do to calm down. Usually it involves him holding you close and cuddling. It almost always ended in just silently cuddling.

Luke-

You tend to have anger issues that you got from being Darth Vader's apprentice. All Luke has to do is show up and be his normal self. You could be seeing red but then Luke pops up in your vision and it all clears and you calm down. You're not sure if it's because you don't want Luke to see you like that or if it's because Luke just has a calming effect on you, but either way it always worked like a charm.

Anakin-

Since he can't show affection publicly, he likes to sneak in holding your hand. That can be easily hidden, so whenever you get mad or upset he'll hold your hand tightly and that always calms you down. When he holds your hand it makes you take a deep breath and calm down. Afterwards, when no one is looking, he gives a quick peck on the lips.

Obi-Wan-

Since it isn't seen as a romantic gesture, he puts his hand on your shoulder and acts like he would when trying to calm anyone down as a Jedi. But you're the only one who he would put his hand on the shoulder of. Just that small touch calms you down. Since you often can't show affection to each other, any touch from him makes you happy.