The Confession

Kylo Ren-

Kylo was tired of seeing you so broken and defeated every day and knowing it was his fault. It was his fault you had to do things you didn't want to, he didn't want to be to blame for you being miserable 24/7.

Kylo had distanced himself from you, ignored you because he didn't want anyone to think you were close to him. If they thought you were close to him then you could've been used against him and hurt in the process.

It had already almost happened once. Kylo had gotten into a disagreement with someone in the First Order and they threatened to harm you. No one was sure if it was you or Kylo who did it but the person was missing the next morning. Kylo didn't want that to happen again and that was before he realized he liked you.

Kylo didn't want to see you miserable either though...

Kylo finally broke when he saw you walking down the hallway of the First Order ship with the saddest look on your face like it was taking everything in you not to cry. Kylo couldn't take it anymore, he had to comfort you.

Kylo instantly ran forward and wrapped you in his arms, holding you tight. You let out a shaky breath and hugged back before crying into his shoulders. Kylo whispered to you how sorry he was and how he promised it would never happen again.

You pushed away with rage and stared up at him, "Damn right..." you said with tear-filled eyes, "I just... I just want to know why, why did you ignore me and avoid me for almost a month?! Was it me? Did I do something?"

Kylo quickly shook his head, "No, never," Kylo said, "You could never do something wrong it's just... I like you Y/N, and I... I was scared. When I realized the effect you had on me I also realized that people could use you against me, hurt you."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed, "You do remember that I'm a Jedi, right? I can take care of myself!"

"I know," Kylo said, cupping your small face in his large hands in an attempt to calm you down, "but I didn't want to take the risk. But at least if I keep talking to you then I can protect you without making you miserable every day, more miserable than you already are because of me."

You leaned into Kylo's touch as you closed your eyes in contentment, "I'm not miserable when I'm with you, I like you too Kylo."

Rey-

It happened when you came back after the doctors on some other planet said you were good to return home. You were slowly hobbling up Rey's home, holding your hand over where you had been shot. Your wound had an alarming amount of bandages in your opinion but you decided to trust the doctors.

Before you got anywhere close to the entrance of Rey's home, she burst out and looked at you with disbelief. You looked back up at her with a smile.

"Y/N..." Rey muttered before running forward and tackling you to the ground in a hug.

"Ow," you groaned from feeling the pressure of Rey's body on your wound.

"Sorry," Rey muttered and got off of you, helping you to your feet, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Princess," you said with a smile.

"Y/N..." Rey said, "... you may not feel the same way but I... I like you, as more than a friend."

You smiled down at Rey, "You trying to ask me out, Princess?"

Rey scoffed and looked off to the side, "I guess I am."

"Well I like you too, Rey, as more than a friend," you told her, "and I would love to go out with you."

Finn-