A/N - Harry Potter Fans PLEASE READ

Hello everyone! I'm working on the next chapter for this but I have an announcement to make! I'm going to be working on a new preference story for Harry Potter characters! I want to do Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Draco, and Sirius for sure. Any other suggestions? And any suggestions for the storyline for each character?
Also, for that story I'm thinking of maybe doing a chapter separately for each character so every house can get some love... 🤔. But, that would mean that it would take longer for me to get the chapters out, but I feel like it would be worth it. Would that be something you guys would like me to do?
And at least a few of them gotta be trans ofc, cause fuck JK Rowling am I right?
I could even do some Albus and Scorpius and maybe Rose if y'all think it would be worth it.
Keep in mind, the more characters I do the longer it will take for me to publish chapters because I have to come up with something at least a little original for each of the characters and or houses. If you guys think it would be worth the wait then I'd be willing to put in the work for a lot of characters, but not too much. You can put in requests for characters for me to do here, or you could message me privately, or you could request someone when I start writing the story. The first chapter I will do is probably going to be Draco Malfoy if I do multiple chapters for one preference topic so you'll have time to request a character, but if I do them all in one chapter for each preference topic then you'll have less time but still some time since it'll take a while to write the chapter.
Also, maybe I'll do some Harry Potter themed preference chapters for this story... thoughts?