One could definitely say that it was a dream wedding of a dream couple.

All admired the couple when they came to the backyard together.

Sid's sherwani which matched with our bride.

All sat together, where the seating arrangement were made

All sat together, where the seating arrangement were made. Shehnaaz was made to seat in the middle where the arrangement were made for her Mehendi. She could sit and see the stage easily from there. Sid was also sitting near her but little away as the girls who came to apply heena were there too.

After Shehnaaz sat, the heena artist started with their work.

The stage for sangeet

Arjun announced :-"So Ladies and Gentlemen, I Arjun Shekhawat, Shehnaaz's Brother" 

Vikas :-"And I Vikas Gupta, Sid's Brother from another Mother" 

Arjun and Vikas :-"Welcomes you to all SidNaaz, pre wedding ceremonies" 

Vikas :- We are going to start the function now, so please grab your snacks and drinks and please be seated on your seats. This is going to be interesting Sangeet and Mehendi ceremony of our very interesting couple SidNaaz.

All laughed as Vikas said this.

Soon all gathered and took their seats.

Vikas :- Hmm.. so I see all have taken their favorite snacks and drinks and waiting for the program to start. Isn't it Arjun ?

Arjun :- Yes Vikas. Now without wasting time, let's start our ceremony.

Vikas :- But who is coming first ?

Arjun wink and spoke to Vikas :- No one is first and no one is second. We all are family so all will come together. So let the first dance start.

Sid and Shehnaaz looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder in order to say that they don't have any idea about all this.

Raj and Rita were ready to rock the stage.