Chapter 2. Again

[ Next Day]

Y/n's POV
"!!!I still can't believe I saw her Oh my god!!!" I yelled while jumping in our house, Suga was still looking at me weirdly making me laugh.

"Y/n it happened Yesterday, Can you stop now" He sighed while looking at me.

"Fine Hyung but at least can we go to the grocery store to buy some Milk and cookies including bread because they're running out?" I asked nicely so that he can take me because I don't know how to drive as awesome as my brother.

"Aish..I need to show you how to drive sooner or later but fine let's go" He got up and grabbed the keys as both of us walked outside towards our huge garage.

"Which car do we choose?" Suga asked making me think.

"How about your favorite like mine..the Rolls Royce" I smirked making him smirk as well.

"!My brother!" We handshake while laughing and going towards the car.

Suga's POV After a few minutes of driving we got here at the grocery store and both of us got down with our face mask and hats so they won't know it's us the Min brothers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suga's POV
After a few minutes of driving we got here at the grocery store and both of us got down with our face mask and hats so they won't know it's us the Min brothers.

"Alright we got the cookies and milk all we need is the Bread?" I asked Y/n making him nod.

We walked towards the bread section and of course Y/n dashed through the aisle and ran to get some bread since he loves it, I still walked because I'm too lazy for this but once I got there he walked away with some bread before bumping into someone.

"Y/n! What did I tell you to watch where you're going? I asked running up to them.

Tzuyu's POV
I ran towards the bread aisle and got my bread before speed walking away since Nayeon was waiting for me In the Car, Suddenly as I speed walked away I bumped into someone causing the both of us to fall on the ground.

"O-Oh I'm so sorry" we both said at the same time making this like a dejvu feeling for me.

We both looked up and smiled at each other shyly since we remembered each other.

"Y-Y/n?" I asked surprisedly making him nod while smiling shyly and biting his lip nervously.

"Y/n! What did I tell you to watch where you're going? Someone asked running up to us and it was his brother Suga.

"Oh hello Tzuyu, both of you meet again huh?" He chuckled making both of us blush.

"Yah Hyung..What is that for?" Y/n asked his brother while looking at the floor nervously making him look cute.

"I mean..Out of all PEOPLE it seems like you two have bumped into each other again for some reason don't you think..Maybe destiny?" Suga smirked.

————————————-💜—————————————
[A/n] : Do you like/Love this book? Im also trying to update lots of my old books and hope you enjoy☺️.

💜☺️Leave a like and a comment☺️💜