Tyler

⚠️ Smol trigger warning ⚠️

Mark eventually arrived in the woods. He saw a dark shadowy figure up ahead. Mark knew exactly who it was...Dark. Mark rushed up to Dark. "Where the fuckity fuck is Sean and Ethan?" "And Tyler" Dark added. "What?" Mark looked at Dark confused. "I took Sean, Ethan, and Tyler." Mark angrily looks "You bit-" Suddenly they were both teleported into a dark room. Mark couldn't see anything. "Dark?" Mark asked only to be greeted with silence. Mark knew he was alone. Mark felt around for a light switch or something. He eventually felt the cold wall against his hand. He traced the wall and found a light switch. He flipped the switch and the room filled with light. He saw a trapdoor on the ground and moved towards it. As he opened it he had a flashback to Ashley's death in Until Dawn. Mark climbed down into a room with a single chair in it, in the chair sat and unconscious, tied up Tyler. Mark ran up to Tyler and untied him. Mark shook Tyler trying to wake him up. Mark noticed Tyler had a black eye. "Tyler, Tyler please wake up." As if on cue Tyler's eyes slowly fluttered open. Tyler looks around the room quickly "Where's Ethan?" Mark puts a hand on Tyler's shoulder, "It's ok calm down." Tyler takes a few breaths and calms down. Mark looked Tyler in the eyes "Where is Ethan and Sean." Tyler sighs and a few tears slip down his cheeks, "I don't know where Sean is but they took Ethan. I tried to stop them but they took him and they are gonna hurt him." Mark and Tyler stood up. Mark spots a camera in the corner of the room next to a speaker. "If you hurt Ethan or Sean I swear to god I'm gonna-" Mark is cut off by a sound coming from the speaker. "You're gonna what? Kill me? The only way to do that is to kill yourself." Mark spots some scissors in the corner he runs to them and picks them up."Mark, no" Tyler says slowly approaching Mark. "If I do this then you guys will be safe." Mark says tears slowly streaming down his face. "Well to be totally safe you will have to kill Ethan, Sean, and Tyler too." Dark states. Mark raises an eyebrow. Suddenly a slightly higher pitched voice comes on the speaker. "Hello Mark." The voice hisses. "Who are you?" Mark asks looking into the camera. "I am Antisepticeye, or Anti." Mark remembered Sean talking about Anti on occasion. Mark sighed and dropped the scissors. Tyler speaks up "Why would he have to kill me and Ethan?" Anti laughs "Let me introduce you to Xyler." A smooth deep voice, not as deep as Marks, comes onto the speaker. "Hello Tyler." Tyler looks shocked "You were just a joke we made during the 7 second challenge!" "Well let's see how much of a joke I am to you when I kill Ethan!" Xyler yells. "We can't do that, it'll kill Blank too." they hear Anti say. Xyler shrugs. "Who's Blank?" Tyler asks. "H-Hi." They hear a voice come on the speaker. The voice sounds fearful, insecure, and sad. "I-I'm BlankGameplays." Mark groans. "Well I can still beat the crap out of Ethan." Xyler says as they hear him walk away. Tyler has always thought of Ethan as a little brother, Tyler wanted to protect him but he couldn't...The speaker cuts off. Tyler looks frantically at Mark. "What do we do?" Mark looks down at the ground "I dunno."