August 20th, 2014: Preschool

"Noooooooo! I don't wannaaaaaaaaa!"

Sob stood outside of the Laboratory Preschool. Cry held onto her hand and was trying not to walk away with her. She was crying when she had to be told she had to stay.

Cry winced as she wailed and held onto his leg. "Pease d-daddy! I no wanna goooo!"

"S-sob sweetie you have to...you gotta go to school..."

"A-a-anti don't have to!" She choked out. It was true. Anti was home school. But since Sob was really antisocial and hated crowds, Jupiter recommended it for her.

"Antis different..." Cry tried to reason more. He got down to her level as she clung to his shirt, crying louder.

The preschool teacher tapped her watch, telling Cry to hurry. Cry felt more guilt when she said, "I-I don't wanna leave you!!"

'I can't do it...' Cry thought to himself. He picked up Sob and waved to the teacher before leaving.

Sob continued to cry and wail into his shirt till they got outside the building. She sniffled and let out choked hiccups, looking up.

"I-I not going...?"

"No...I think we can work something out..." Cry sighed. "Papas gonna kill me though..."

The two made there way to the car and drove to to park. Cry took her to an ice cream stand and the two got Nutella flavor. She rubbed her tear stained cheeks as she ate the ice cream.

Cry sat down on a park bench and placed her on his lap. She leaned onto him as she silently ate. "I'm sorry princess...I won't do that again till you are ready..." Sob looked up at him with her large blue eyes. She gave a small smile and bumped his ice cream when he went to lick it.

"Hey!!" Cry said when the ice cream got onto his nose. She giggled. "Okay, how do you like it?" He whipped a finger tip of ice cream and smeared it on her nose.

"Hey!" She puffed her cheeks. Cry laughed and kissed it off her nose. She squealed and turned away.

"Hey! You taste so sweet!"

"No daddy! Quit it!"
~~~~

Cry and Sob peaked Into the apartment. When the coast was clear they ran in and sat on the couch quietly.

"Okay, if Papa asks, you went to school, okay?" Sob nodded.

"She didn't go to school?"

The two jumped at the sudden voice and turned to see Felix standing with Anti at his feet. Both had their arms crossed and a stern look on their faces.

"Babe! Ehehe....funny story!"