July 2nd, 2010: Mr. Snuggles

"Escobar-Fuck!!"

Ryan landed with a thud to the floor. The large pitbull walked over to him and nuzzled his head with his snout.

Ryan growled and shoved him away. Standing up, he picked up the toys along he floor he dropped.

"Stupid dog..." Ryan muttered. "Wait where's the stuffed bear-"

Ryan realized Sob's toy bear was gone and looked up to see it dangling by the leg in Escobars mouth.

"Oh nononono-YOU MUTT!!" Ryan shouted as he begun chase with the large pit.

Felix stirred in his sleep as he heard loud crashing and cursing. He jolted up, then regretted it, as he still was in pain from giving birth to Sob a couple weeks ago.

"A-ah god..." Felix groaned and looked down to his dropped swollen stomach. "Fuck why does it always have to be painful..."

When another crash sounded, Felix slowly got to his feet. He groaned as he stood and waddled over to the crib beside the bed.

The small infant resting inside slept soundly. Thin black hair. And under her closed eyes were a beautiful blue.

Only born almost a month ago, Felix was in such bad shape that Ryan had begun taking care of the house on his own. Now it was time to see what had been going on since being bedridden for almost four weeks.

Felix waddled out, hiding the pain soaring up his legs. The apartment was actually in nice condition. Aside from the now destruction caused by Ryan chasing Escobar and them sliding on the floor at sharp turns.

"R-Ryan??" Felix said watching the two dart to the nursery. Anti's pod floated out of the way when they ran past.

Felix went over to sob and picked her up when she begun crying by the loud noise. "Hey princess...daddy being silly with puppy?"

Sob cried more and Felix sighed. Then snapped his head towards a loud crash.

"F-Felix! W-what are you doing up??" Ryan asked, out of breath. Escobar strolled over and sat beside Felix, dropping the teddy bear.

"I heard loud noises...I came to make sure you were alright..." Felix said as Ryan walked over, picked up the toy and threw it on the table out of the dogs reach. The dark haired man wrapped his arms around his lovers hips and pulled him close.

"You really should be in bed...you aren't ready to be this active..."

Felix appreciated the sympathy and pecked Ryan's lips, "Ryan, If I'm not active I'll die of boredom..." He joked.

"D-don't say that! After the struggle to have Sob you know I don't like the word death or dying..." Cry mumbled the last of his sentence.

Felix couldn't complain. Sob was a difficult birth and there was a lot of blood loss, only to have been found hours after Sob was born. That's why Felix was so weak and swollen. And that's why Cry was so worried about him.

Sob interrupted them with a loud wail.

"Hey princess! What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see Papa?" Ryan said reaching to take Sob. Felix moved away from him so Sob was out of reach.

"Let me handle it." Felix said once seeing his confused face.

The swede grabbed the toy bear off the table and waddled back to the bedroom. Ryan followed close behind, making sure Felix was okay.

Once in the bedroom, Felix laid Sob upon the sheets with the bear, and crawled in next to her. Ryan pulled the covers over him and sat on the side of the bed. Using the bear, Felix begun cooing Sob to sleep.

"Shh...Bä, bä, vita lamm, har du någon ull?Ja, ja, kära barn, jag har säcken full ...Helgdagsrock åt far och söndagskjol åt mor, och två par strumpor åt lille-, lillebror..." Felix hummed in Swedish.

Sob reduced to sniffles and whines till she slowed her hiccuping breathes and showed signs of being in a deep slumber. Felix smiled and kissed her head, then turned and kissed cry.

"See I can handle this...you did good too.."

"Yeah...thanks..." Cry smiled. He leaned down to kiss him again but realized Felix had fallen asleep. "Your still my same dork..."