March 28th, 2010: Expenses

CLANK CLANK CLANK

Felix sat up with a jolt. The loud noise startled him awake from his deep slumber.

"Ryan?" He whispered out.

With no reply, Felix made his way out of the bedroom as he held his overgrown stomach.

Once out of the bedroom he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Fe!"

"Uhm...hi?"

"You want some breakfast?" Ryan said mixing at the pancake mix. All oven tops were on. Plates littered the dinner table and counter. Pancake stacks all over them.

"...no...uhm...Ry? You do know it's 11 right?"

"Yeah but I was up researching how much this kid is gonna exactly cost us! I got this book from the library after talking to Minx and Scott!" He explained as he poured the batter in another frying pan. "Did you know it more than likely will cost $972 a month? T-that equals $11,664 a year! But it can range from $3,582 t-to $18,773! I make fucking video game videos for a living! So do you! We will never be able to support a kid like that, let alone how Anti will also be a kid so we might as well double that number!"

Felix gave a small smile and walked over to Ryan and took the pancake mixes from him and sat them down.

He wrapped his arms around Cry's neck and kissed him lovingly.

"Come back to bed, you are way too stressed about this." He whispered, lips hovering like ghosts over his American lovers own.

Ryan sighed smiling, "Alright--!" He gasped when Felix smacked his butt before sashaying as best his larger abdomen could do back to the room. Giving a small wink before entering the bedroom.

Ryan chuckled as he ran after his Swedish lover and closed the door behind him.

Felix would totally be peeved in the morning when they remembered the pancakes though.