Chapter Twenty Four- Malfoy's Note

(Antoinette)

"Harry, you were right about Ella and I can't believe it!"

"I can't either but it's true mate she just used us to get information however I found this underneath my pillow last night it's from female Malfoy."

Hermione comes up next to us and I say, "I miss them even though I now know the truth, Mione."

"I know you do Antoinette, we all do except Ron and Ginny they are the one's who are hurting the most."

There is an awkward silence for a moment until Harry places the locket in Hermione's outstretched hand saying, "It's fake open it." 

My big sister opens it and pulls out a note and unfolds it handing the locket to me before she begins to read, 

"To the Dark Lord,

I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can, I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more.

R.A.B."

"RAB?" I ask.

"Don't know." Harry answers.

"Wait, Malfoy! She left us a note under Harry's pillow let's read it maybe she left us a clue." Hermoine says excitedly.

Harry pulls out the letter and begins to read, 

Dear Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Antoinette,

I know that I am the last person that you want to hear from right now and I can't say I blame you, because what I have done is of pure evil. But I can assure you that it was not by choice for if it had been my choice I never would have done it, for as you know I choose to be pure of heart and not of pure evil like my aunt Bellatrix.

Dumbledore was right I am no true death eater because while I did do all the things he listed, the one that I feel the most regret for is burning down the Burrow. Ron, please know that the true Elizabeth Malfoy would never do something so evil on her own I was under the Imperius Curse I had no choice but to participate. I am gravely sorry for betraying your trust and I still feel sick as I tell you of my horrid mistake.

I know that I have done many things that I shouldn't have but because I still have one last gift for The Order Of The Phonix before I have to part my ways from it I will give you a clue. More than one. I read the note inside the Horcrux last night before I gave you this note and here are my clues for you all:

1. R.A.B. is my cousin the initials mean Regulus Arcturus Black.

2. There are a total of six Horcruxes because you already destroyed Tom Riddle's diary in your second year Harry. They are these: his mother's ring, Salazar Slytherin's locket, Helga Hufflepuff's cup, Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem, Nagini his pet snake, and YOU Harry. 

Yes, Harry, you are a Horcrux. I don't know how it's going to end but I do hope that you can defeat the dark lord because my true loyalties will always lie with the Order, therefore, making me a spy for you and not one for Voldemort.

Good Luck hunting for the Horcruxes,

𝕰𝖑𝖑𝖆 𝕮. 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖋𝖔𝖞

P.S. Tell Seamus, I love him and that I'm sorry

P.P.S. Antoinette, Draco loves you so, so, much and did everything in his power this year to protect you from himself and the rest of us death eaters. He is sorry for how things ended when we were on the run he didn't want to hurt you when he had to say goodbye, he couldn't kiss you goodbye like he would've if it had just been us.

 But in the upcoming war, I only hope that we can continue to protect you because you may not always be so lucky.

"Wow she really isn't a true death eater," Ron says softly coming up next to my older sister.

"Neither is Draco because he couldn't kill Dumbledore," I say. 

"I'm not coming back you know Hermione, Antoinette, and Ron." Harry states.

"What do you mean you aren't coming back?!" I ask angrily.

"I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started and I don't know where it'll lead me but I'll let you three know where I am. When I can."

"I've always admired your courage, Harry. But sometimes you can be really thick." Hermione says and I laugh even though I know my sister is being serious.

"You don't really think you're going to find all those Horcruxes on your own do you?" I ask.

"You need us, Harry," Hermione says.

All I know now is that despite what the upcoming war may bring I keep hoping that maybe Draco and Ella can return to the good side of the war, and that I really love Draco Malfoy no matter who he is or what he has done.