Chapter Seventeen- Sectumsempra

(Antoinette)

Draco turns on the water in the sink and puts his face in it then starts to cry and looks down then I hear Harry say, "I know what you did Malfoy! You hexed her didn't you?"

My boyfriend stops crying and turns around to face Harry and shoots his wand at him, Harry fires back at Draco but I pull him out of the way, and instead, the magic shatters a mirror. Draco holds me back and shoots more magic at Harry who hides just in time before it hits me.

Instead, it hits something else and Harry starts looking under stalls and Draco sees him shooting magic at him, but instead hits the sink pipe which makes water go all over the floor. Harry runs looking through stalls until he sees Draco who doesn't even have time to use his wand before Harry screams, "SECTUMSEMPRA!"

Draco's body flew to the ground in front of the flooding sink, large gashes appearing on his chest and face. I gently place his head in my lap and his breathing is coming out more like coughing he's crying, I turn his head to face me and I look down at the blood on my hands and shirt.

"Harry, how could you? Wait until I tell Ella, what you've done to her brother!"

"It was an accident, Antoinette. Honest, I didn't know what it did."

Snape walks in with Ella behind him she screams and starts to cry not stopping even on our way to the hospital wing after Snape had fixed Draco with some sort of healing incation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ella)

Antoinette and I walk Draco to the hospital while Snape stayed behind to talk to Harry. And I knew that after what he had done I couldn't forgive him. When we get Draco to the hospital wing Madame Pomfrey immediately gets to work and gives him something to help him sleep, Antoinette doesn't leave his side for a long time just until her sister comes to get her.

Before leaving she kisses Draco's forehead and whispers, "Orchideous." and a bouquet of flowers appear on his bedside table in a vase.

After she leaves Draco wakes up a bit later and I hug him careful not to hurt him any more than he already had been, "Hey, Capricorn, where'd Antoinette go?"

"Not sure she left a few hours ago with Hermione but she did leave you those flowers by your bed. Roses. White ones."

"Why white?"

I shrug and say nothing for a while except that I love him.