Chapter Nineteen- Uncover The Clues

(Ella) 

"Harry!" I shout.

"Yes, Ella?"

"Could I come with you?"

"Absolutely not Ella, you might give information to Lord Voldemort."

"I would not how dare you make such an accusation!"

I grab his invisibility cloak then head out of the common room following him all the way into Dumbledore's office, I had to uncover the clues.

I hear Harry say, "What are they exactly?"

I take out an enchanted quill and it writes what I tell it to which is exactly what I hear from the conversation happening,

"Could be anything most commonplace of objects ring for example or a book."

"Tom Riddle's diary," Harry says.

"It's a Horcrux yes, four years ago when you saved Ginny Weasley from the Chamber Of Secrets you brought me this, I knew then this was a different kind of magic. Very dark very powerful but until tonight I had no idea just how powerful."

"And the ring?"

"From Voldemort's mother difficult to find even more difficult to destroy."

"If you could find them all if you destroyed each Horcrux?"

"Then it destroys Voldemort."

"How would you find them? They could be anywhere couldn't they?"
"True but magic especially dark magic leaves traces."

After Dumbledore and Harry have apprataed to some cave I exit Dumbledore's office by the stairs and let the dark lord know of my findings by legilimency.