[29: poison]

Seori took a long, final look at the house beneath her. Soon, there would be screams...there would be revenge...there would be murder too, if it ever came to that.

• • •

Seoyul snuggled closer to Jun under the warm blanket. The skin on skin contact she had with him felt good. She wanted more of that, and smiled when Jun slid a hand around her body to pull her closer.

Words could never describe what she felt for Jun. Her heart was truly his. She didn't think that anyone could possibly be more of her soulmate than him.

"Jun, get up. You have to do your exercise, remember?" She tried to pull him out, but he struggled. He was much stronger now with the bond. Jun attempted to tug her back into the tempting covers, but she didn't relent. "Wen Junhui."

"Ugh." Jun gave up. "Fine, you win." He pouted and Seoyul laughed softly.

"You're so cute."

He rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom to change. She smiled and got up to prepare breakfast for them.

The life she had with him now was pure bliss, and she didn't ever want to lose it.

• • •

Jun switched off the electricity supply to the treadmill, grabbing his towel and slowly drying himself. His shirt was soaked through, after running for nearly an hour. He moved to the panel in the wall to enter the code that would bring him back to Seoyul's room.

"How sad." A voice came from behind him.

Jun whipped around to come face to face with a woman. Her hair was long and flowing. Her skin was rather fair. Her eyes were a light, icy blue, the kind of eyes that could pierce through you and see your heart.

Yet, she looked eerily like...

"You're not Seoyul," he blurted out before he could stop himself. The woman laughed quietly at his reaction.

"Of course I am not Seoyul. The person I was compared to the whole of my life...alas, I was and can never be her."

"Who are you, then?"

The woman's eyebrow rose. "Did Seoyul never mention me? How sad, how disappointing...to think after my few months of absence, my sister has forgotten me?"

Jun tried to jog his brain. "Sister? You're..." It dawned on him. "Seori?"

"Ah! I see she has remembered me! I wonder what tales she has told you of me. But it will not matter. After all, all there is to you is and ending," she finished, and lifted her hand.

Jun's eyes widened, teleporting quickly to another corner of the room. Her spell hit exactly where he had last stood, and when she noticed, she turned slowly on the spot to face him.

"How fascinating...a weak human being lime you, able to dodge that..." Seori lifted her hand again, but Jun escaped just before her spell hit.

"What do you have against me? I did nothing to you!" He protested as he dodged another spell that came for him.

Seori glared. "My sister, that's what," she snapped. "She twisted my goals...she turned our bargain into more...she stole what was rightfully mine!" The next spell missed Jun by only an inch, and Jun, panicking, hit the button on the panel on the wall.

The door opened and Jun rushed out.

"Seoyul! Help me!" He shouted. He was panicking on the inside, running to the mini kitchen and pushing open the door.

Seoyul came out, sighing. "What did you do? Did you break my machinery? Did you..." Her voice halted when she spotted the woman advancing onto Jun.