[1: intro]

"Jun, wait up!" Jae In panted.

Out of nowhere, Jun had just started running, and all Jae In could remember was the image of a girl disappearing into thin air, like she was never there at all.

"She's...gone." Jun stared into the empty field.

"Who's gone?"

"Her." Jun said simply.

Jae In tried to fit the pieces together, but her exhausted brain didn't exactly seem to be functioning at that moment.

She looked up to see her friend smiling, genuinely, not fakely, for the first time in a year.

"Who is she?" Jae In tried asking, but Jun wasn't listening at all.

Jun's fingers slowly moved up towards his neck and gently tugged on the thin, silver chain he wore on his neck.

Jae In had only seen the chain, but never knew what it was.

Jun reached up and unclasped the chain, and revealed a small vial full of violet liquid at the bottom of it.

His fingers caressed the vial as he spoke. Jae In didn't know if he was speaking to her, or to himself.

"You're back," Jun said, smiling.

His fingers closed tightly around the vial of liquid.

"I'm going to find you."

Jae In was getting more and more confused.

"Jun, what are you talking about?"

Jun opened his palm, and stared at the vial before he spoke.

However, it was in Chinese, which unfortunately for her, Jae In didn't understand.

"你回来了。"

• • •
hey guys!
my exams are over, so i guess i can write a little bit more.
the setting above takes place about four years after the story begins, in case you're confused.
i've been working on this ff idea for a while, and it's somewhat a little based on the song junhui first sang in 潮音战纪, and i found that it might actually fit the book well so...
please listen to 我明白 if you haven't yet, it's really good!!!
bye :33