Light.

I woke up, again with the worlds biggest frown. I glared around, then touched Zaya, petting his little face, and cupping it as if it was a puppy. He was fast asleep. Then I looked up at the never running clock. Only to realise that I was late! Why are days seemingly getting faster. Why is my heart starting to skip a beat. I feel weird. I felt this 2 years ago for every Single day before the zain left. But why do I feel this now?
I feel his presence gradually getting closer to me- as I take steps towards my workplace. But why? That's Rocket. Not my Zain. So why do I feel this way.

I sighed again, and realised that Rocket looks exactly like Zain. Hence it can fool my brain but never can it fool my heart. Never. But I felt an inconvenient roar within me. My footsteps gained speed and I was walking as fast as I couldn't even imagine of walking.
I shrugged and kept walking towards the dark building, unwantingly.

I glanced through the heavily rowed aluminium rods. To see if he was there. It was pitch black. No one could see him nor touch him. I glanced at the reader just in front of his cell and noted down the figures. My heart wanted to peak inside, to shine some light into the dark room just to see if he was there. But my mind had forbidden it. I looked around to see if anyone was there- and quickly lit up the matchstick, which I found on the side of the cell on an old wooden cabinet- i glared inwards and my body froze automatically.

------📖-------

Who is that? I stood up and turned to see a glistening light coming from a women figure fine in shape and smelled of flowers. Her aroma was definable. I've smelt it before. Where, how, when? I don't remember anything at all! I took steps closer to the light, examining everything about it. It enticed me. It was beautiful. The sight of light after 2 whole years made life beautiful. I glanced upwards. And looked directly into a pair of eyes looking directly into my eyes. She was staring at me, and I stared back. Her eyes where a beautiful hazel colour coated with a thin layer of black. They contained the world & years of pain sprawling outwards into the crust of the world. Minutes had flew bye and she was yet glaring at me like she'd never seen anyone before.

I quicky looked away to block any communication with unknown women. Talking or even looking at other women went against my self-promises.
But my eyes dragged back into her eyes. I felt my heart beating way faster. Till I heard someone from a far distance yelling. I looked back at the women figure who was still staring directly at me.
The yelling sounds came closer and closer. I blew the fire off of the matchstick and suddenly everything went dark again. I slowly sat down back onto my rusty hard old stool. I glanced upwards to try and see if the women figure was still there. Then I heard footsteps heading towards the negative direction of the chamber.

"All done, sir". That's all she said, and that's all I heard. Then It went pitch silent.