Tears.

The treatment was being done. Aaliyah, who was anxious of her son's wellbeing walked up and down asking every single nurse that was exiting the ward. Then she had an idea, though her trust on Allah had faded away, she decided to ask for some mercy once again.
After so many years, she rolled up her sleeves and started to perform Wudu (purification of self, before performing Salah ☺️) she sat down on the prayer mat along with teary eyes and performed her prayer for her son. She offered dua and inhaled heavily. Aliya took a deep breath and walked back, gently, to the ward that she was once waiting.

The nurse and doctor appeared outside the door, with surprisingly happy faces. Aliya, on the other hand, with teary eyes- walked straight to them and asked them about her son. Fahad, nafeesa and Surraya, All gathered around the trio. And repeatedly asked questions about Zaya. The doctor and nurse smiled and assured them that he'd gain consciousness in a while.
A devastated Aliya had a spark rush into her face, her full of pain tears because tears of joy. She ran into the room to see her son, who was laying there peacefully around the aroma of the hospital. She went and sat on the patient's bed, and firmly petted his dark brown, delicate hair. "Oh Zaya, I'm so sorry. Your mother is so sorry". And With that sentence or two, she lay there, her head leaning on his chest and her words slowly fading away.

-----*-----

The nurse pulled out a bag of blood. "Just a minute doctor". She took out the blood pack for sampling. The bag stated- "MR. Fahad Abdullah, patient's uncle". The nurse passed on the bag to the doctor who was examining the blood. He shot up in anxiety and yelled out to the nurse. "This is the wrong one. This is Fahad's! This was supposed to be used before! So whose did you use instead?". The nurse gasping for breath hassled through the notes that she had wrote and showed him the name of the person.

Both of them, disappointed by this clumsy mistake, rushed to Aliya who was yet in the arms of Zaya.

"What happened doctor, is everything okay?". Said Aliya with slight curiosity.
"Well, madam. There's been a slight mistake". The doctor explained the whole dilemma to a Shocked Aliya. She took a deep breath and prepared to meet the guy whose blood is flowing in her son's body.

Recap- a slight shadow appeared on the other side of the corridor. A deep voice roared across.