Last day forever?

He turned around glancing backwards one last time, hearing her soft shoes tapping away. He wanted to stop her but the words wouldn't come out, he didn't know what it was or why he wanted to stop her, he felt homely near her. Even though she was just another stranger to him.
He sighed
"Who was she? And why did she hold so much importance in thanking me, even though I do this as my community service?!".
He sighed once more, turned around and almost instantly the clicks of the handcuffs were to be heard. He was taken away, back to where he belonged, the jail room.

The duo kept thinking about each other and kept asking fate what it was up to. Aliya who was just a living corpse had not a single piece of love spared for anyone, besides her son. And Rocket, well his story is slightly similar too.

Let me guide you into this path of a story: you might have realised that the guy in the jail is none other than Zain's look alike: Rocket. And Aliya too discovers it on her first day at work. Rocket, as part of his environment help duty, has to go donate some blood to the children who need it, his blood mix matched with Fahad's blood and so Zaya has his blood running down his system. Aliya tries to thank him, without knowing that the man is none other than rocket, and despite all the tries. She gives up and walks away.

-A months leap-

A whole month went by and nothing had changed. I kept on working, having to see that rocket, everyday, but no change, no Zain. I was just left will emptiness, nothing to do, nothing to be. My life was just for Zaya, and nothing other than that, so I can do this job for him. At Least for him, the little boy who means the big world to me, my son.

It was my last day of work, and I walked right in, collecting all the required objects that I needed. Then went straight to Rocket's jail room, I wanted to say a little to him, I wanted to speak my heart out, hoping he would listen. Hoping that one day he would realise his mistake and compensate for it. Maybe that would help Zain's last remains.
"Rocket....?". A long nervous pause cracked between them.
"I came her-
"Do your work and just go away!". She was instantly cut off and told to go. She started to lose her hope, but then built it up again.
"No, not today, I need a favour today. I need you to-". She thought, was he even listening to her? Did he even care?
She continued:
"Rocket, I know, that, actually, urm, [She hesitated] well, actually....ZAIN'S GONE!".
There was not a noise to be heard.
And then he spoke in a deep growl.
"Who's Zain? And do I care?", she was shocked, appalled, distraught. Her last hope had vanished, she knew that she could do nothing for Zain, nothing for his last remains. She started to walk off, with her head strained down.

Precap: "stop".-A voice echoed from the other side of the hallway.