His existance.

I met him today. Again. The sight of him hurts my eyes- he reminds me of Zain, every minute, every second, every heartbeat. Everything about him just reminds me of Zain. But I have to do it. Only for Zaya.
I've been doing it for the past 2 days. I feel chlaustraohobic and blocked in for every time I go into that dark room. His aroma which had already spread vividly everywhere-hurts my nostrils and breaks everything within my body. Like bombs blowing up vigilantly within my soul, breaking every single organ it can possibly find.

Zaya is my only hope. He'll be like Zain when He grows up, he'll remind me of everything me and Zain use to do. He'll be my only reason for survival.

I laid there, once again like every other day. And thought about everything me and zain use to do. Our Kitkit, our hatred, and how it all turned into friendship and love. How everyday flew bye with him, and how everything takes forever to happen without him. I can still sense his survival. His existence binds me closer. I feel like he's here, with me. Right beside me, hearing all my thoughts. But they do say- the heart is always connected to the mind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And with that very thought she dozed off. Into her very own dreamland. With Zaya besides her and zain in her mind, she lay, blissfully. Like an angel roaring for mercy. Who knows what God-Almighty has in store for his lad

-Writers note-

P.s- I know it's short but I will keep uploading short chapters to keep you enticed :)