Heart to Heart

Just want to say a few things. Like sorry not sorry for killing Benedict *Moffat laugh*. Your guys reactions were priceless like I was laughing. Also random shoutouts to hiddlesbatchers johnlocker02 and EilzTheCheesecake you three full my notifs so thank you :)
Hope you all have a lovely holiday season! I'm currently sick so yeah. Pneumonia. Yay.
Anyway, enjoy :)

xRachelx

+++

He should have been crying, shouldn't he? Tom should have refused to go to the carpet after what he had just witnessed, but on the red velvet he stood.

Not that he was smiling. Photographers snapped pictures of him, and not one will he be smiling or crying. No emotion was in him. Just a faint ringing in his ears.

Ushers sometimes need to drag him over to another spot.

No one spoke to him. He couldn't hear them anyway.

He did see others crying. Kiera Knightly was drenched in tears. Makeup all over (still looking fabulous though) and always having a new shoulder to cry on.

She was the only one Tom was paying attention to. He really couldn't focus on anything. Only Kiera because he knew that was where he was headed.

Another Usher came to Tom again. They tried to ask him to move, but he didn't hear. Tom was dragged over to a new area of the carpet: interviews.

The ringing died a little, but suddenly became anxious.

"Tom," a female reporter said sympathetically. "Tonight, this whole premiere has been dedicated to your friend, and the star of this movie: Benedict Cumberbatch. Everyone around the world is in mourning and it seems you must be, too. So from everyone here, all the fans, and from us personally, we give our deepest apologies. He was so talented and loved by so many people. We hope you make it through this troubling time--losing your best friend."

Tom didn't know how to reply. He knew Hollywood and it was going to want every single detail on how he is feeling, but this... this was unexpected. He gained a little hope and happiness at that moment.

The interviewer opened her arms for a hug.

Tom was coming in on his right and she in her left. They nearly bumped heads and giggled at the fault.

"Here," Tom offered pulling her in to her right. "This is a little action Benedict taught me. You hug to the right, that way it goes heart to heart. It shows trust and friendship and caring to one another. Thank you for your sweet words, darling. Bless you."

Tom let her go and began to walk towards a limousine.

The end