Straight

Hello guys! Thanks for reading!

I know I'm a really cheesy writer, but I've got big things coming just wait. But so far a couple of you have been very supportive and I'm grateful!

Also, I just hit a hundred reads! Thank you and here you go, two parts in a day!

+++

Hello?" Tom answered his phone.

"Tom? It's Benedict. You said to call." his voice was shy.

"Oh, yes I did. Look Ben, I have know I idea where it came from, but I just suddenly became attracted when I was watching Sherlock over again and I seem now to fancy a sometime on the cast." Ben's heart leaped in joy. Did Tom like him back? "Yeah, so um... would you-uh... would you put a good word for me to Louise Brealey?"

Ben's heart dropped to his stomach. No, much much farther. It dropped through the Earth.

Of course Tom doesn't like me in that way, Ben thought. Though his heart still hurt, straightened up and answered "Yeah, of course, anything for a friend."

"Thanks mate. I really appreciate it!" And Tom hung up. For some reason, he thought Ben sounded a bit sad once he said he fancied Louise.

Ben sighed and end the call on his side. His hopes had been too high. Of course Tom fancies women, why wouldn't he?

"Hey, did you tell him?" Martin asked from behind him.

"No... no, he wanted me to put in a word to Louise." Ben said glumly.

"Oh... Ben I'm so sorry."

Ben walked back to the set. They needed to finish filming this scene at Appledor. He felt like crying, but he held the tears back.

It were times like this where he wished to actually be like Sherlock so he couldn't feel anything. When love was in the matter, it wouldn't matter. Yet, he wasn't.