I Know Your Secret

Can I just remind you all that you guys are fantastic? 700 reads!! That's more than I thought I'd ever get!! And you guys keep saying such nice things and I love you so much!! Stay cool and always remember: "Never ever let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Prove the cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination. The sky's the limit. Your sky. Your limit." -Tom Hiddleston-

+++

Tom told of Ben the other day.

Tom had noticed Ben's "actions" and had pieced the whole situation together. It wasn't that Tom was angry...but he wasn't flattered. How was it that his best friend had fallen in love with him? It just made things awkward.

Nevertheless, Tom was still his friend--best friend. He needed to support whatever he did (to an extent) and whoever he loved.

Today they were going to go and get their suits tailored for the red carpet on Friday. Tom, of course, was going to drive with his stylish 2014 Jaguar F Type Coupe.

They drove down the streets of London in style, playing a bit of Shakira in the background.

Millions of questions in his head to ask Ben. When did he start liking Tom as more than a friend? What made him...desirable?

Why him?

The silence was too awkward. He needed to start some conversation.

"When did you find out you were gay?" Tom blurted out. Everything was still. Even the car, seemed like it had stopped. Ben went wide eyed and blushed a bit. Tom seemed surprised at his own words.

"Ben, I did not mean to say something that rude. I just--"

"Tom it's fine. It was back in high school. Of course, I went to an all boys academy. All the others couldn't seem to stop talking about girls and the such, but I never found them interesting. I had my first crush in Year 9 on this guy named Luke. He was just the chilliest guy and I just...fell for him, I guess. It wasn't ever a problem for me or my family and friends..."

Tom knew how he meant to end it. Until now.

He was about to comment on it, but that's when they had made it to the taylor's.

+++

Ben was the one currently being fitted. His suit so far was a dark dark blue--like, nearly black blue. But it would be highlighted by the black tie they had picked out.

Tom had already been fitted. His suit was to be silver with a dark grey. It had really made him look tanner than he really was.

This red carpet was actually quite exciting.

+++

All the way back to Ben's place the two just kept blabbing about the red carpet coming up. Tom hadn't even thought about Ben being gay.

But it couldn't slip Ben's mind. He had a plan so risky, it might just ruin their friendship.

Tom had stopped in front of Ben's flat. Ben sat for a moment, unmoving. Obviously there was something on his mind.

Shit Ben thought. He went for it.

"Tom. Will you go out with me?"